"You have a lipstick stain"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally grabbed the napkins, and as she stood up, she was faced with her favorite cereal brand. She smiled to herself and threw the box to the cart, turned around, wheels screeching, and ran to the refrigerators and grabbed a cartoon of milk.

Sally went back to the number five box and placed her items on the counter.

Paul got up from his stool and scanned the items. "Seven thirte- woah." When Paul looked up, he was face to face with a chest, that was a little too exposed. Paul shook his head and cleared his throat. "Uh, seven thirteen." He murmured. Sally took out the money and slowly gave it to Paul, while he looked at her and gave her her change back. "Enjoy your night." He smiled at her. Sally grabbed the bag from his hand and placed it on the cart. Sally stood there for a couple of seconds and looked at the back at the boy.

"You have a lipstick stain." She said.

"Huh?" Was Paul's respond.

"A lipstick stain." Sally repeated herself.

"Right here, on your cheek." She pointed to her own cheek. Paul snapped out of his thoughts and rubbed his cheek with the palm of his hand, and when he looked at his hand, red stain was on his palm. He groaned and in return, Sally chuckled. "Goodnight mister." She said to him and walked out.

Paul looked at himself on the small square mirror he carried in his pocket and looked at the lipstick stain. He licked two of his fingered and rubbed off the stain. "Old ladies." He muttered to himself.