"Please Please Me"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Okay but why now?"

"Because we got the inspiration."

"Right now?"

"Mmh."

"Alright then." Sally handed Paul and John the pencil and note book, sitting next to Ringo, who had unexpectedly barged into her house. "Okay it went something along the lines of 'last night'and 'girl'." Paul said while looking at John. "Last night I knocked a girl?" He suggested but Paul gave him a look and shook his head. "No."

"Why don't we just call Pete?" John asked but Paul frowned.

"He's out of town, remember?" John slumped his shoulders. "Right."

"This isn't the first time you guys write songs though, right?" Sally asked and Paul nodded. "Yes, but the first song John and I ever wrote all it says is 'she loves yeah yeah yeah' and that's not very creative in my opinion." Paul huffed and scratched his head. "But it's difficult to come up with lyrics sometimes." He sighed and looked back at the paper.

"OH! I GOT IT!" Paul suddenly yelled three seconds later, startling George. Paul grinned as he wrote down the lyrics and showed them to John. "Huh, not bad Macca." He said.

After a couple of more minutes of Paul and John thinking, Paul took the pencil and paper from John's hands and wrote something down. " 'I know you never even try, girl.' " he said out loud. "That's good." Ringo smiled. Paul smiled back and bit the edge of his pencil, deep in thought.

Sally looked at him up and down, then her eyes fell to his hands. She frowned and nodded at the hand he was holding the pencil with.

"You're left handed?" She ask, eyes wide. Paul looked at his hand and chuckled. "Yeah." Sally's eyes widened even more. "Woah. I've never met a left handed person before." She said mostly to herself. Paul smiled at her and looked back at his paper, frowning, eyes scanning the paper.

"Sally, I'm left handed as well." Ringo frowned. Sally swiveled around and looked at him with widened eyes. "Since when?!" She shirked. Ringo shook his head and threw a small paper ball at her forehead

" 'I know you never even try, girl.' Try? Try what?" Paul groaned. John rolled his eyes, not skipping a beat. " 'I want my cum in you (cum in you)-' " John sang, doing hand gestures, until Paul interrupted him. "JOHN!" Paul whined, throwing his pencil at the ground and curled into a ball.

George and Sally held back their laughs. Sally succeeded, but George didn't. He started to laugh hysterically, falling back. "Okay okay okay." Sally laughed. "How about just leave the 'come' part?" She suggested. "Sounds pornographic." Paul mumbled. Sally rolled her eyes, snatching the piece of paper from his hands. She hummed, reading the lyrics, and then gasped, making the four boys look at her, then she sang;

" 'Last night I said these words to my girl, I know you never even try girl, come on, come on, come on, come on, please please me.' " She didn't even look up at the boys, she wrote down her words, until John snatched the paper from her hands and stared to write something down, while saying them out loud;

" 'Whoa yeah, like I please you.' "

He looked up from the paper, and now all five of them had goofy and big smiles on their faces. "WE DID IT!" Sally squealed. She and John gave each other a high five. "Good good! We got the first verse and chorus!" John smiled and then looked at Paul. "WE DID IT!" John shook Paul's shoulders and Paul laughed. "Alright."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Many arguments, yelling, eating, and pornographic sounds later, the five kids helped finish the song, that was now called "Please Please Me", and not the first title John had suggested-(which was "Please Please Fuck Me").

"I feel like a proud mother." Sally fake cried, wiping her fake tears. John laughed. "It's all thanks to you anyways." He said and patted her back. Sally looked up and frowned. "I only helped with one lyric though." "That was enough for us to turn on the light in our brains." He said and shoved the paper on his back pocket.

"We..." John clapped his hands and rubbed them with a smirk. "Should celebrate." He finished. The rest of the lot stood up.

"Let's go to Blackpool, let's have fun!" John was ready to open the door, hand already on the door knob, the rest of the kids trailing behind.

But then each of their hearts dropped when they heard the door knob twist.