"Honey don't"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Three days had passed since the incident at the diner, and Sally couldn't bear the pain any longer.

"JOOOOOOHN!" Sally wailed as she draped her arm over her head. "What?" John grumbles as he stuck his head around the door. "Can you get me a glass of water please?"

"Get it yerself."

"JOHN!"

"Alright alright." John groaned and left. Sally turned around and groaned into her pillow. John came back and set the glass of water and nightstand. "C'mon it can't be that bad." He scoffed. Sally looked up at him and gave him a dirty look. "Gee sorry." He put his hands up. "I'm goin' to town, the boys said they would come over-"

Sally groaned and sobbed. "THEY'RE GONNA MAKE IT WORSE!" She wailed. John rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Not my problem."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally was still in bed when she heard the front door open. "SAL WE'RE HERE!" Ringo yelled. "UPSTAIRS!" Sally yelled back and sighed. She sat her self up against the headboard and pulled her covers to herself. The three boys came in, hands full. Ringo had three packets of Sally's favorite gummies, while George had some comics, and Paul a juice box. Ringo set the boxes in her nightstand, along with George, and Paul walked next to her bed and handed her the juice.

"Me dad always gave me this type of juice when I was in pain, dunno if I'd compare it with your pain." Paul smiled softly. Sally chuckled and moved to make space for the boys. George laid on her feet, while Ringo sat on one side, and Paul in the other. Sally rested her head on Ringo's shoulder while grabbing Paul's soft hand.

"I sometimes hate being a girl." Sally groaned. George chuckled. "How does the pain feel like?" He asked. Sally rolled her eyes. "Imagine you just got your dick cut off-" the three boys grimaced. She nodded and drank from the juice Paul gave her. She stopped for a second and started moving.

"I should take a shower." She said and went to stand up, but Ringo held her arm. "Honey don't, last time you did you almost fainted, besides, you don't smell bad anyway." He shrugged. Sally huffed and sat back down in her spot, this time resting her head in Paul's shoulder.

"I want a cheeseburger." Sally said all of a sudden. Ringo shook his head, but George sat up. "So do I!" He exclaimed. Paul rolled his eyes and sighed. Sally gasped and clapped. "LET'S GO, LANKY BOY!" She jolted up from the bed, hitting both boys on their knees, George ran for the door as Sally grabbed her coat from her chair.

"WE'LL BE BACK!" She yelled as she ran downstairs, George waiting impatiently for her at the door. "hurry up woman," George groaned. Sally glared at him while he grabbed her hand. "You're paying." He said as he speeded walked, Sally holding onto his hand tighter as she was following behind. "Gee, what a gentleman fang man."

"Oh shut it, you twat."