Throw away chapter Luna vs meta

(Throw away chapters, what are they? Well Throw away chapters are ideas I had for this book and things that could've happened if the series continued with this version, so let me give you a quick rundown of what leads to this. When Luna was thrown off the cliff she survived and went into hiding, she comes back after the whole Alcatraz AI deal which ended with an emp going off that destroyed each fragment including the AI half of Alcatraz but one survived which was his memories...so he's not really gone after important events went down Luna is back in the family. Also, I got news for the remastered version of this, the arcs that I planned will be shortened a lot, there will be one more chapter or two of project frost man before we get to the arc final and end it, the reasoning will be in the update of the remastered book. But it might take a while so let's say it's because I have a bit of writer's block and the fact that it would be better if the chapters for this one long arc don't continue.

In the ship that had crashed during the fall of the divine light agents the training room was being used, a loud scream was heard from the inside followed by a few more afterward. Once we see the inside of the ship, we see someone walking to the training room, we see Luna standing there training. She stopped and she rubbed her wrist and looked to the right as she does so.

Luna: Okay so what was my time.

Alcatraz then appears beside her as an A.I or well out of his body.

Luna: Alcatraz why are you out of your body?

Alcatraz: Went to go set up the movie we will watch tonight and let's say that we're picking a movie I want to watch again. (He said pointing to himself with a smirk)

Luna: Sigh....can it not be another marvel movie?

Alcatraz: Come on their great. You know that for a fact.

Luna: Yes, I know but we watched all 45 movies, no new ones will come out for five months.

Alcatraz: Hey do we know anyone with time abilities?

Luna: Alcatraz.

(Play they for what you could hear in the background of the fight.

Alcatraz: Fine....Hey uh, Meta is up there. (He points to a viewing window and she turns and saw meta)

Luna: Meta.

Alcatraz: Well not anymore. I mean it's-

Luna: Not now.

Meta balls his fist up looking down at her as the AI voices spoke inside his head. He breaks through the window and slammed the blade of his weapon into the ground, Luna rolled out of the way and she takes out a pistol and she opens fire and he rushed towards her holding his weapon up to block it, he got closer and throws a punch but she drops down, put her hands on the ground and pushed off kicking him in the chest with both of her legs. He slides back and she jumps up and unleashed a sonic scream to him he covers his ears and he roars in agony but after a while he started to walk to Luna who just yelled louder.

Alcatraz: Uh Luna it's not working.

Luna: I CAN SEE THAT!

He runs to her and she does a backflip as he swings at her, she takes out two blades and she presses a button that covers them in electricity, she then rushed to him, he throws a punch and she hits him in the shoulder, elbow and then throat. He went for another punch and she hits him in the stomach and chest with it before slamming both against his neck. Electricity arcing off of his body, he then slowly grabbed both of them and Luna jumps back before he got the chance to attack, she then used her sonic scream ability to enhance her speed since the speed of sound is fast...Alcatraz doesn't even know how she does it but she could she ran past him and he turns firing grenades at her while she ran on the wall, after creating a tornado that picked him up, she then leaps towards him and punched him in the chest sending him into a wall, she then grabbed her plasma rifles and she opens fire but meta created a bubble shield and waited for the weapons to overheat, once they did he walked out of the bubble shield but now invisible.

Luna looks around and she then holds up both weapons to protect her face and chest as Meta blade uncloaks and it then cuts both weapons in half, she looked at them and groans as she throws them down and she then used her claw hands.

Meta rushed to her and she rushed to him, he throws a punch which she dodged and she hits him in the chest breaking the chest armor while drawing blood, he looked down at his chest and he looked up at Luna who smiles and she flashes her claws. Meta roars and rushed towards her, he went for a punch but she stabbed him in the stomach and she then broke the claws off her right hand and she quickly regrows them and she does it to both legs, this causes him to drop but she then changed both hands into the whipfist variant and she sends the tendrils into the wall and she runs back before she slingshot herself into meta kicking him to a wall and she then changed her right hand into the bladed one and she cuts off his arm and leg before she cuts his head off.

his body hits the wall and she does as well as her feet crash into his chest and she changed her hand to whipfist as she extends the tendril to impale the head and she pulled it towards her as she grabs it.

Luna: That wasn't so bad.

Alcatraz: Why did you wait so long to use those powers?

Luna: Make him think that he has a fighting chance.

Alcatraz: I see.

Luna: Ready for the movie?

Alcatraz: You just murdered by brother and you want to watch a movie?

Luna: Is that wo-

Alcatraz: Sure let's go.