Chapter 6 hellhounds.

After the looneys settle in a hotel and they was putting things by Casey, like Coyle, nettle, and Lynch set things up around her, Nebraska, Quinn, and Baxley were standing there looking at them.

Quinn: what the hell Y'all doing?

Coyle: making her feel comfortable.

Nebraska: she's going to wake up and see a bunch of fuckers, come on.

As Coyle and Lynch walked back Nettle walked back over to place an aluminum foil, she then wakes up and flinched a little looking at them all.

Quinn: morning sunshine.

Casey: wise people will stop calling me that.

She then grabbed the shotgun while ever was gasping, saying wow and laughing.

Coyle: I told you she'll grab it. I took of you, ten bucks pay up. WOOH!

Nebraska: ah, fuck it, fuck it(they pay Coyle his ten bucks)

Casey: where's my phone?

Quinn: your not going to need that(she cocked the shotgun) oh that's not..oh it's okay.

Quinn tried to take the shotgun from her but she wouldn't let go, then after a while, she pulled the trigger but no bullets came out and Quinn looked back at them with a smirk while they all gasped.

Coyle: I told you she'll pull the trigger! I should've bet you on that one.

Nebraska: I like her, I like her(they all said saying that she could roll with them)

While that's as going on luan and Lana helped Luna who had a dislocated leg to the door while Lincoln and Lynn looked at the door.

Lynn: this where she went?

Lincoln: judging that theirs a lot of motorcycles here that was at the facility and I can hear her yes.

As Lincoln picked the door lock he opens it looking at Casey who was on the side, as they all jumped back in surprise Lincoln just waved.

Lincoln: Hey, before you attack we're with her and we want to kill that thing too.

Quinn: um..how can you help us exactly?

Lincoln: him super soldiers who could possibly do a fist fight with the predator, have a lot of guns and have six more people to join, seems like a no-brainer.

As they walked in sitting it standing everyone Casey told them everything about the predator.

Casey: we call it the predator, hunts people for sport.

Nebraska: technically that's not a predator.

Casey: thank you.

Coyle: hunter.

Casey: that's what I said.

Lincoln: sports hunter...maybe an athletic hunter or something.

Casey: it escaped, I was there when it happened.

Quinn: wait..if you was there why didn't you five stop it?

Lincoln: it caught us by surprise.

Lynn: using humans as meat shield and the fact that we didn't really have weapons on us and hand to risk taking it from dead guys and possibly be dead yourself?

Casey: didn't you make a reptile arm?

Luan: caught me by surprise.