Chapter 57: Ronnie Anne Hunt/Carol vs Alcatraz and Lori

Alcatraz was punched to a wall as people runoff. Alcatraz slowly pulled himself from the wall and a carol grabbed his head and quickly slammed it into the wall. Alcatraz tried to punch her stomach but she grabbed his fist, headbutts him and grabbed his neck and slammed him into the ground. Her hand glows as she was going to blast him but Lana tackles her and Carol just slides back. She punched Lana back causing her to fall on one knee and she knees her face before grabbing his arm and pulling her closer and punching her in the face knocking her down. Lola leaps to her and threw a punch that Carol caught but this caused a shockwave breaking a few windows. As Carol tried to punch Lola she would phase through the attack and she punched her in the face. Carol went for another attack but she phase through that attack and the right and left hook her before dodging her strikes and she punched her in the stomach.

Lola went for another punch but as Carol went to catch the fist she waits and watched as Lola phase through her and she quickly backs up, grabbed her fist and quickly added pressure and she slammed her into the ground and tossed her to the wall. She falls over and Carol kicked her through the wall.

Carol: (omega) Man. This is really easy. I can't believe that I can take y'all out this easily(she raised her hand over Lana's face as she looked up a pink energy ball was created in her hand) I hope your death have meaning.

Before she could finish her off a fist punched her straight across the face sending her through a few buildings and then she crashed on the ground. She slowly gets up and rubbed her cheek wondering what the hell happened and who the hell hit her.

Carol: (Omega) who the hell did that?

She turns and saw Lori dashing to her. Before she could attack she was punched in the stomach and headbutt hard. She backed up and Lori rushes to her and does a spin-flip hitting her knee causing her to fall over. She quickly punched her in the face and she crashed into a building. As she slowly gets back up Lori leaps to her once again but this time she got ready. She stepped back and then got ready. When she got closer she dodged and uppercut her sending her through the floors of the building. Carol leaps up there and she kicked her back and spin kick her sending her out of the building. As Lori crashes onto the ground she gets up and shakes her head but Carol dropped down punching the ground causing a crater. Lori just jumps back to avoid falling into the crater.

Lori: Come on out Omega! Stopped jumping to people's bodies to use as host!

Carol: (omega) Never! With her, I was able to unlock greater potential! I was able to change her appearance and give her powers! You held me back Lori!

Lori thinks of something to say and she tried to remember the woman in front of her and she slowly starts to remember her.

Lori: Carol! Fight this thing! You can beat him! Get him out of him.

Carol: Agghh! I can't! No, I won't fight this! You don't deserve this type of power Lori!

Lori: Come on he's using you for his own self-gain! Fight him! He left me just to find someone else to do what he wants!

Carol: (omega) you won't be able to get a break in her Nicole. She's all mines. Hahaha! HAHAHA!

Carol: He left you for me! He knows I'm better than you! I can do what he can better than you can Lori!

Lori: Carol come on fight it!

Omega: She's lying to you. She wants to kill you if you try to fight and give me up. Do not let her take me away or you'll die!

Carol: Grrrrr. I'll kill you!

She punched her hands into the ground and she pulled out a slab of concrete and she throws it towards Lori who breaks it and as she did she saw Carol in front of her and she punched her in the face and she stumbled back and went for another punch which carol dodged and she right and left hook her before grabbing her hand and she lifted her hand up and punched her underarm and side before kicking her stomach. She went for a punch to her chest which Lori caught and she punched her stomach and she then punched her chest and uppercut her. As Carol stumble back and she went for another punch she dodged and grabbed her arm and lift her over her and slammed her into the ground. She tried to break her arm but an energy blast was sent to her face. Carol leaps up and she looked at Lori.