SPECIAL

Me: well guys my birthday is today, the 26 of October. And my birthday weekend will continue until Monday so what now.

Goldie: give us a second book.

Me: oh no no no. I'm still sticking with the loud house, have good plans for them. And you were the pilot for what I could do, I started out good then now I'm okay without the help of sex robots.

Goldie: really.

Fnia Alcatraz: what 's going on with me?

Me: well your me, my OC, so your life Continues in the other books.

Fnia Alcatraz: thank you, the first one was cringe-worthy.

Alcatraz loud: any new crossovers?

Me: I got one planned with omegacrow but we are still thinking about it.

Alcatraz loud: that's good?

Me: well before I close this off, the loud house books I got updated will all get updates for it, just wanted to share my birthday, I'm also 15, and I'm of course male. My real name is JaQuon and I'm happy that I made it this far on Wattpad, at one point I was so drained with Fnia, I felt trap, so I made other accounts to not use them but the same trend happened. But one day I decided to go to old routes and use the same elements from the first book but no one cared. It leads me to believe my first book only blew up because it only had the girls twerking or trying to get Alcatraz, the first chapter with full action was barely read and when I went back to normal it was read more. I felt like quitting Wattpad but then one day I watched the loud house and I said hmm, they could work in the book I have, then in the fourth or fifth one we could be underwater and have SpongeBob, the book was mainly focused on the brother relationship Alcatraz and Lincoln had and the relationship Alcatraz had with luan and he tried to voice out that he's only 14, like I was, he tried to get his stress out with the way how one book only got famous and sequels only got fewer reads. Then when I had the girls turn on Alcatraz it was how I viewed it. So now I'm writing better things and I'm happy. I'll save why I made an all loud house book for another time.

Snake: damn.

Everyone to Me: happy birthday JaQuon!

Fnia girls: fuck you and Alcatraz!

Me: Bye now. Squish.

The Fnia girls faded and everyone smiled looking at the viewers. It