Throw away: Nexus wars and changes

Alcatraz: Well I have good news and bad news.

Luna: Start with the good news.

Alcatraz: Good news is that the continuation for this book and the other loud house book based off both loud lights and new books will come.

Lincoln: Sweet.

Alcatraz: Bad news is the crossover books with loud house will kinda stop, new books would be made instead without using your characters.

Lola:...W-what?

Alcatraz: Well to stop being one note he's going to write books without y'all. Apparently the other made some books over on fanfiction.net. Apparently he made like two stories without the use of y'all and he gets more reads that way than the stories on here.  But due to him writing different stories with different characters that don't use the same thing as y'all to get from past to future and what not he's not going to use y'all.

Luna: Oh......well...that sucks....

Alcatraz: Hey may make some final books with y'all and keep them going and may axe others. The books with more freedom will continue. Like loud light and the Spider-Man books. As for the remastered loud light it my get heavily retconned and with the nexus book. Also the author isn't dead. Just is busy and wasn't that motivated to write some books. He may continue some stories or remaster them as well. But it's not that bad. Y'all sent going anywhere. Y'all just aren't going to be the center point of his stories anymore.