Chapter 27 Jungle Hunter final part 1

Luna: So you're telling me that this thing switcher you and Lincoln body?

Alcatraz: yes.

Luna: that's kinda hard to believe Alc-

Alcatraz presses the button changing Lola and Luna body with each other. After the beam stop, they both look at their new bodies.

Luna: Lola your body is so small. And it feels so light.

Lola: and your body feels so tight. Mostly your pants.

Luna: ha ha ha. I get it I was wrong. Now can you change us back?

Alcatraz nods hitting the button changing them back into their bodies and Lori just sighs while she was sitting on the stairs and that's when Wyoming walked downstairs.

Luna: any news?

Wyoming: Good news first. We have enough ammo to try and get us to the ship sight and we have lots of grenades and explosives. The bad news is that Ultra predator will use all of our equipment.

Lori: how is that bad?

Wyoming: Helicopters have landed in the area. Balrog men if I may add. We have about an hour to get to the sight if we were to leave now.

Alcatraz: Any plans?

Luna: We could wait for night to come and for those soldiers to pass if they're sweeping the area we could just wait for them to pass and we all head to the ship. Let's just hope that the Ultra predator won't find his way here.

As night hits the team was in the house upstairs or in the basement. While in their respective spots Alcatraz who was upstairs looked out a window and that's when marines walk pass the house with flashlights shining the area. That's when Alcatraz stop looking out the window as the helicopter shines the light on top of the house scanning the area.

Imc Marine: I'm picking up on movements. But it could just be animals that broken into this house. Looking around for something to eat.

Imc Marine 2: your wasting time. Let's keep moving. Their destroyed base is in a nearby mountain.

They continued to walk but that's when a loud crash was heard through the roof. As they turn to look it was the Ultra Predator. He grabs Luna by the neck throwing her through the wall and she lands on the ground in the living room. She gets up running into the bathroom. Lola and Lana shot at him but the bullets bounce off his armor. As the IMC marines turn meta, Wyoming, SpongeBob, and Patrick were in the buses and they shot at the marines. As the others turn and the helicopter turns and starts up the minigun Wyoming shot the driver causing it to spin out of control.

Inside the house, the Predator walks closer to them but that's when Alcatraz picks up the bed tossing it to Predator who hits the wall and Alcatraz roll a grenade under him and it went off making him fall out the house.

Lola: remembered the plan!

Alcatraz: Right. Everyone to the mountain!

Everyone in the basement run out shooting at the leftover IMC marines who was now confused from the ambush and that's when Ronnie Anne leaps on an IMC marine back and her xenomorph inner mouth breaks through his helmet then skull he falls down dead.

Ronnie Anne: Mountain Time?

Lincoln: yeah. Come on let's go.

They run to the mountain and Once the Predator gets up he charged up a stun round to Lincoln but Lola jumps on his back getting a stab in on his neck. He roars in pain and she pushed it deeper but he creates the exoskeleton and the knife was stuck in him. She moved it around and the predator grabs her throwing her to a wall but she jumps off the wall and she jumps to another shooting him with a shotgun. He only roars in annoying and his plasma lancer turns on and he fired rounds at her trying to hit her. She then grabs a grenade launcher that was on the couch and she shots him with it creating an explosion. She laughs but he grabbed her neck slamming her into the wall and he did it again and again. She then chased her hand though him inside his body and she grabs the knife pulling it deeper into him and he roars punching her in the stomach causing her to pull her arm out and stop the phasing. He kicks her in the side sending her to a wall.

She slowly tried to get up but he shot her shoulder with a plasma shot and as she hits the wall he grabbed her by the neck and he slammed her into a wall and he then throws her through it and he runs her through the windows breaking then and he throws her through a couch. She weakly crawls to the basement and he then grabs a wool support beam and he hits her in the back kicking her downstairs into the basement.

His wrist blade comes out and he grabs her lifting her up. His mask then translated the following.

Ultra Predator: any last words?

Lola: You fell for it(he sees a grenade drop onto the ground and he looked around seeing more grenade and a few c4 and other explosives, he sees the Body switching machine going crazy. Then he also remembered that while he fought Lola he smelt gas)

Lola phase throwing his arm and she jumps up phasing through the wall as the grenade went off.

From the mountain, they see the explosion and now Lola will use the other route to find them.

Luna stood over the cliff looking at the explosion. As she did everyone besides Alcatraz and Lori looked shocked.

Meta: all we had was a few grenades and made the house explode.

Alcatraz: I set my wrist watch down on an explosive counter. So that's why that happened. Hopefully, Lola is okay.

Luna: trust me(She turns around looking at them) she would be okay.