Chapter 2 The hunter

It's been ten years since the Lincoln had left his family, the parents and siblings have read the notes and were saddened by the fact that their only boy is gone, then after the years they tried to look for him but they never could, but where is he? He was all inside of some unknown base being tested on by some type of serum, the super soldier one, mainly the fact that the serum was being used the same way as Captain America from the movies or those freelancers from red vs blue while the leader of it all watched him, as he smiled at them he looking at them from the test tubes while he was angry, ten years of that torture, the endless drills and training and he was injected with something that a legal company was using, something to keep people from un-aging, the YFS(youth formula serum) since the good Dr. Hate aging with the best soldiers and only by that he needed them to not age so they can always be in peak physical ability to fight the predator when the time comes since their visits to earth kept getting more frequent. As the doctor walked towards the tube he looked at his angry face and he laughs.

????: wonder what you are asking? I'm flame or Fellbeast of firedrake or Balrog

As Lincoln looked at him knowing that the names are from the shadow of war game.

Balrog: if you're wondering what I'm doing now is I'm going to add the S.B.S(super Battle serum) in you, it will be like the super soldier serum from the Captain America movie.

As the Lincoln tried to move needles started to move to his bones, each part of his body, towards his head, shoulders, forearm, hands, thighs, kneecaps and chest it punctured the skin going through it, as serum was pumped into them, orange went into Lincoln, to scream from the pain of the serum going into his body to break into his bones and recreate them into a stronger material, as that happened his eyes started to twitch from the pain and Balrog started to smile.

Worker: Sir I don't think he can take any more?

Balrog: no don't stop, this is finally coming to plan.

Worked: but sir?

Balrog: NO! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR US TO GET ALL OF THIS STUFF! WE HAD TO STEAL THE YOUTH AND SUPER SOLIDER SERUM AND THAN WE HAD TO START TO USE PREDATOR BLOOD TO HELP OUT WITH THE PROCESS!

Worker: (scared) s-sorry sir I'll get right back to it.

Balrog: make sure it's on Max blast, have him get ready. I want to test him out.

As the workers all put it on max blast the serum started to go quickly into his system and as it was almost finished the worker called out to the leader once again.

Worker: sir their vitals is going down what should we do?

Balrog: let it go down, what the fuck do you think! keep him from dying, what else can you tell me?

Worker 1: his vitals are going down but they still seem alive!

Worker 2: his strength is increasing and not only that his skills are increasing.

Worker 3: speed, durability, agility, and balance are all increasing from this process.

Guard 1: THEY FOUNDED US! THEY(he was shot in the chest and as they turn around they saw five females shooting the guards with and balrog eyes widened)

Balrog: no! No! No! After all these years of research! The first ones to surprise this process! Every since 1987 I've been studying all of these Serums and after each time after each failure! After each, I've finally made it! And after 39 years I've finally completed it and now it's about to go down the drain. Stop them.

As twenty-six armed men rush towards the females but they were taken out easily, one of them who had hair like a Mohawk grabbed one of them lifting him up and throwing him down, they shot at them but one shot them in the head with a sniper, looking at the pod the other one in the small group looks at it seeing a familiar face, as she raises two pistols she rapidly shot at the workers and guards down their, balrog ducked behind the control center and he looks at the perfect serum DNA he grabbed it and he looked at four guards and six workers.