Chapter 5 predator escape

(Before this start, the next few chapters will be based on the predator 2018 movie with a few added things, and adding cut things from the movie, like the two predators that were supposed to help the crew of looneys, so if you didn't wanted the movie yet I advice you to turn around now.

After returning to a base where the predator was hiding Alcatraz and crew was looking at him before they learned that Alcatraz himself was an alien, insides of taking Luna word that's he's alright they had Alcatraz stay where the friendly predators was who had their own hunting reserves to keep them calm, but while Alcatraz was sitting their Luna and her team was inside watching over a female named Casey Bracket who was talking about the predator.

Casey:. Why is it called the predator?

Traeger: it hunts for sport.

Casey:...then it isn't a predator..more like a hunter...a sports hunter.

Luna and luan nodded in agreement to her statement.

Lincoln: don't predators like..hunt for food..so they could survive.

Traeger: well Predator sounds more badass than any other name.

Lincoln: he got a point.

As they kept looking at him he woke up and a few guards ran to hold him down, as they tried the predator used a fang stabbing him with it, as that happened he lets go and he broken free from the restrains, he flips a marine over him into another, he grabbed another one to block shots from bullets and then he threw the body at the guard grabbing another he elbowed his stomach with a blade and he cuts another more solid neck before cutting the solider head with claws, he walked away but luan jumps towards him with her snake arm scratching him, as the venom had no effect she gasped and she was punched across the face hitting the railing, Lincoln shot at him but he picked up a body blocking him self and he threw it to lincoln, as Casey grabbed the human DNA and a traq gun she ducks as the predator thrown the body near her, he picks up a gun shooting at lincoln, Luna, Lynn, Lola, and Lana, but Lana turns her skin into metal blocking the bullets, she runs to him but he punched her in the face and he picked her up slamming her onto the table. Lincoln tried to jump on his back but he was hit across the face by a gun. As Luna and Lola tried their luck Casey tried escape but luan body hits the wall.

Luna: hide.

As Luna blacked out Casey tried to hide but the predator looks at her and he just walked away breaking the door down.

Meanwhile Alcatraz was standing in the cell they was in and he tried to break out but couldn't, seeing guards rush by he used the active camo to hide himself, as one rushed by he opens the door to not see Alcatraz but the two predators, Alcatraz hits the guard and he steps out looking for the loud kids, he rushed off towards the lab where the predator was passing dead bodies and blood on the floor, he rushed into the room and he looked at the loud kids.

Lincoln:..Alcatraz...stop the predator, we will meet you outside.

Alcatraz nodded and he runs out of the base following the predator route, he sees the predator on a building and he jumps up after him. Quinn looked out of the bus seeing the predator running, he also see another one chasing him and he got the looneys attention.

Baxley: alien.

Nebraska: yo green boy is that?

Quinn: yep. It's the one that killed my men..I need to get out of here.

Nebraska: why didn't you say so.

Coyle: hey Baxley.

Baxley raised a middle finger.