Chapter 26. The switch

Last time on predatory louds

Alcatraz: Luan(she puts her finger on his lip as she got under the covers with him while laying on him)

Luan: sshhh. You don't need to talk.

Alcatraz: W-What are you doing?

Luan: well I always loved you, but Luna got to you first. But when I heard that you died I was devastated that I didn't get to tell you.

She cups his cheek with her left hand and she grabbed his right hand sliding it over her body and then onto her ass.

Luan: and now. I can tell and show you.

Before she did anything a knock was heard on the door and she turns around to look at it.

Luna: Alcatraz~

Now.

Alcatraz: uh. Uh yeah?

Luna: can I come in?

Alcatraz: yeah one second. Or maybe a minute.

He gets luan off of him in a hurry while she didn't seem worried at all. He then takes out something from his wristwatch and he gives it to Luan making her invisible. He then opens the window. Pick her up and threw her out. He locks the window and he opens the door for Luna to come inside.

Luna: Hey...wait. Why did it seem like you were hiding something from me?

Alcatraz:...uh..um...well you see. I lost something and I tried to look for it.

Luna:...okay...why did I hear that you threw another person out your window?

Alcatraz:........uh..so why are you here. You here to ask questions or?

Luna: Well I wanted to come to see you Alcatraz~(she placed her finger on his chest rubbing it around in a circle) after all. You were gone for a while~

Alcatraz: should I we really do it when we're getting hunted by a predator?

Luna: it won't be anything serious. But before we get started~(her voice then went from seductive and playful to serious in a bossy like way) Lincoln needs help with something that he found in the basement. Go help him or else.

Alcatraz:...Fine. Next time say please asshole(he chuckled as he walks out the room)

Luna: HEY!

As Alcatraz walked into the basement there was some ray gun sitting on the counter.

Lincoln: hey Alcatraz. Wanted to see if you can tell what this Is.

Alcatraz: I can't. I also think we should leave it alone.

Lincoln: why that?

Alcatraz: because I don't wanna die for real...and the fact that your sister is waiting in my room and- nothing....never mind. Actually, we're Ronnie Anne?

Lincoln: I dunno. She's somewhere.

Alcatraz: I see.

Lana: Alright. I got the device working. Wonder what happens if I press this big blue button that says don't touch.

Alcatraz and Lincoln: WHAT NO!

But it was too late. A laser hits both Lincoln and Alcatraz and as it was done nothing seemed to happen.

Alcatraz: urge...my head hurt...wait. Why do I feel shorter...know how to kill predator and taste alien tongue.

Lincoln: why do I feel taller with a feeling of regret.

Alcatraz:...Lincoln your in my body...

Lincoln:...cool. I always wanted to be tall and muscular. This is incredible.

Lana: you two Okay?

Lincoln: yeah Lana.

Lana: what about your Lincoln?

Alcatraz: Lana. I'm Alcatraz. Lincoln is in my body.

Lana: nice try Lincoln.

Luna: Alcatraz. Are you done down here?

Alcatraz: yes Luna.

Luna: well I asked Alcatraz. But come on Lincoln.

As Luna walks to the room swaying her hips Lincoln was gonna follow her until Alcatraz stopped him.

Alcatraz: Lincoln. Please don't. Don't go in there.

Lincoln: trust me, Alcatraz. I won't do anything. She's my older hot sister that you love and I'm in your body.

Alcatraz: Lincoln doesn't go there! (he tried to hold him back but since he was in Lincoln body not his. It was pretty easy for Lincoln to keep walking to the room)

Alcatraz: Lincoln. Listen. Don't go in there. I and Luna were gonna have fun. Probably the butt way.

Lincoln: what? Look, Alcatraz. I'm sure she means something else. If she don't imma tell her that I'm you.

Luna: Alcatraz! It's not and ready!

He opens the door and walks in locking it while Alcatraz bangs on the door.

Alcatraz: Lincoln! Open the door Lincoln!

-hour later-

While Alcatraz was sobbing at the door Lincoln walks out catching his breath.

Lincoln: oh man Alcatraz. Your body has good stamina and can handle things. As soon as she showed me I tour it up!

Alcatraz:....get out the way(he pushes Lincoln aside and walked in seeing Luna sitting on the bed with a box of pizza)  Luna how could you!?

Luna: Hey little bro. Man. Alcatraz does know to tear up a pizza.

Alcatraz:...A...a pice of that ass?

Luna: Lincoln!? No, I mean pizza. He lasted long too. Almost ate all of it. Well, now imma see if he wanna rail m-

Alcatraz: be right back.

He runs out. Drop kicking Lincoln into the basement and he walks downstairs and Lincoln gets up.

Alcatraz: Lana. Press the button again.

Lana: are you sure.

Lincoln: yes!

Lana: okay jeez. You don't have to yell!

She pressed it and that's when Alcatraz went back into his body and Lincoln went back into his body. Before saying anything Alcatraz runs upstairs heading to his room.

Alcatraz: okay I'm back.

Luna: hey Alcatraz. Wanna go to sleep?

Alcatraz:....but didn't you say something about railing you?

Luna: no. I meant can you raid up my gun. Make it like a rail gun.

Alcatraz:...Why are you doing this to me? I thought you were gonna have me beat that ass but it was pizza and me-

Luna: Alcatraz you just tried. I never said any of that. If I wanted us to do it I would've walked into your room with nothing on but my bra and panties.

Alcatraz:...fuck it(he lays in the bed turning the other way to go to sleep and Luna then wrap her arm around his neck getting close to him)