Chapter 56: Ronnie Anne's tramatic past

Alcatraz, Tabby, and Clyde head back to their hideout and then they saw Lori, Ronnie Anne, and Lana trying to fix up Lola and Lincoln. Although Lincoln was shot he was sorta fine and could still move around but Lola can't. The sniper bullet was like a fifty cal bullet and it was designed to stop her healing factor.

Alcatraz: What happened to them?

Ronnie Anne: Wyoming. He shot them both. But he got Lola bad. Does anyone know a doctor?

Clyde: I know one. I could call her.

Alcatraz: You know a doctor?

Clyde: Well she's a medic but yeah she's a doctor.

Lincoln: Well call her.

Ronnie Anne: How do you exactly know her?

Clyde: Does it matter?

He walks away and went to contact the doctor. Lola tried to move on her own but Lori wouldn't let her.

Lori: You need to wait.

Lola: Don't worry. I can walk on my own Lori.

Lori: Lola the bullet messed you up. It showed down your healing and a fifty cal sniper bullet would kill a normal human. So you're lucky that you survived this.

Lola: Yeah yeah yeah...I know.

She sighs and Lola helps her inside of the hideout.

Lana: How long do will it take for the media to show up?

Alcatraz shrugs and he turns to head into the hideout.

Alcatraz: Come on. We should head inside and rest. Or well you should rest Lincoln and Ronnie Anne.

Both of them look at each other and shrugged. Ronnie Anne went into the hideout and Lincoln followers Alcatraz where he was going to go sit. As Alcatraz sits down Lincoln sits beside him and Lincoln looks at him.

Lincoln: So Alcatraz. Do you sorta remember things that happened before?

Alcatraz: Sorta? Well...I remember some of the things we did. I don't know why y'all keep talking about my memories. What did the hell happen?

Lincoln:...You hit your head when you were fighting someone powerful.

Alcatraz: I see....so what happened to Luna? I remember her but I don't know what happened to her.

Lincoln thinks about what to say and he looked at Alcatraz.

Lincoln: She was sick. She tried her hardest to try and fight it while trying to be close to the ones she loved. She was well innocent. She did nothing wrong and many people believe that she was and she had you just date her with no love involved.

Alcatraz: We did a lot of things before but without anyone knowing...It was better that way but I understand why y'all thought about it that way.

Lincoln nods and he continues

Lincoln: But she started to get aggressive to the sickness she had. (He picks up a leaf and his hands glow) She tried her hardest but it slowly engulfed her body. She fought it but she couldn't it burnt her out and used her. It took control of her body after burning away her control of it. After a few days of this and even week, it was a battle between the virus and her. But it won and her control was burnt out. (He burnt the leaf but the stem was left) all that was left was her mind which isn't in control.

Alcatraz just nods and he sighs while Lincoln thinks of something to say.

Lincoln: Love is a pain in the ass.