Chapter 46: Truth unfold to some part 1

The battle rages on in space and as the Directorship flies to the second location the large blockade bay doors were up along with five anti-ship turrets. The ship Mac gun charged up and then it opens fire blowing straight through the door causing it and the turret to explode. Two pelican flies out of the ship heading straight towards the destroyed wall of the base. A small building that has more information about the next building they'll hit. Two birds with one stone on this mission.

One pelican consists of Lori, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lincoln, Lola and Lana. The other one consists of Meta, Alcatraz, Wyoming, Sam, Spongebob, Patrick, and Francisco.

Alcatraz: Alright everyone this is our mission. There are two sides to this base we must go to. The team loud will take the left side while we will take on the right side.

Lori: Alright So this is our mission. There are two sides of the base. Team Strike will take the right side while we take the left side.

Alcatraz: There aren't many guards in the room, on our site is a terminal. Once we kill all the guards we'll hold up a defensive position. Sam, Francisco, you two will hack into the terminal to gather the rest of the information. We have ten minutes, so once we leave this base will explode from another Mac shot from our ship.

Lori: There is a total of twenty maybe forty guards in there. Once we clear out our side, Lynn, Lisa you'll be the one to once again hack into the terminal. Well, guard you Incase is any more guards show up. A time frame of ten minutes.

As both the pelicans went to there side they quickly turn and the hatch opens up.

Alcatraz and meta leaps out of the pelican and as the guards shoot at Alcatraz he blocks all the bullets with his sword and drops kick one and as he was falling he cuts off two different soldiers' legs. Alcatraz gets up grabbing the one he drop kick and he punched him in the throat and tossed him over the edge. His back hits another plate form below and he slides off and falls into the water.

Meta slashed some of the soldiers with his brute shot and he fired two of the grenade launcher rounds to four of them blasting them over the place. Sam leaps out and her claws come out. She steps on meta back and leaps over the landing and she starts to dismember any of the soldiers. Francisco flies out blasting most of the soldiers in the chest with his repulsor blaster, Wyoming leaps out headshot four of them. Spongebob and Patrick leap out and open fire on the last remaining marines. But four predators drop down looking at them. A fifth one comes and takes something out and stabbed himself with it. This powers him up and he roars as the other weapons come out.

Alcatraz: Sam, Francois get going.

Lori leaps out the pelican punching one in the face and backhands one which snapped his neck. She takes her magnum out and rapidly fired at them. Luna leaps out and her claw comes out and she rushed to them slicing and dicing. The rest of the louds come out and walk to the terminal since Luna seems like she had it. But Lana's body turns to metal as shotgun pellets hit her back and she turns to see the soldier and she punched him in the chest, he flies back and hit the wall and slides down to fall into the ocean.

Lori: Alright let's get going.

Just then two Haigens drop down and both roars at them. They were shorter than the normal one and as they roared most parts of their body glows light blue.

Lincoln: What the hell?! Why are there two!?

Lori: forget about that. Lynn gets to the terminal now!

Lynn nodded and rushed to the terminal as the Haigen turns to her and roar only to get shot by the others. They just turn and begin to walk to them.