Chapter 63: Ronnie Anne resurgence part 6 Final

French narrator: During Delilah battle.

Frida slammed Hagain's head into the wall and she grabbed his leg slamming him into the ground behind them. He gets up and growls before Maria stomped on his head. Her tail whips around and stabbed him in the back. He roars in pain and tried to stand up to fight but Caleb rushes to him and kicked him in the face. But when Caleb was punched into the wall and his head was grabbed and he was pushed deeper into the wall.

Hagain roars and he lifts him up and slammed him into the ground and he was about to crush him but Frida grabbed Hagain head and punched his side. She tried to rip his head off but he grabbed her fingers and lifted them off his head. Once he got back down the roars at her and charged back at her but Maria punched him into the wall.

Each of them was tired as well. The fight went on for so long and Hagain isn't getting tired. He's getting bigger and changing during the fight. He's nowhere near as tall as Maria or Frida.

Caleb: Fuck. What's taking them so damn long!?

Zim: I might have to use my ability again.

Caleb: You were weak last time like you were about to die. Is that really such a good option.

Zim: Do you have a better plan?

Caleb walks forward and changed to his Lycan form. Hagain just roars and him and he rushed in throwing a punch to Caleb who caught it. He then uppercut Hagain and grabbed his side slamming him into a wall. He punched Hagain across the face twice and grabbed his neck and slammed him over his back. He throws another hard punch knocking his teeth out and then he was kicked in the stomach. Hagain raises both fist ready to end this and he strikes down only for Hagain to avoid it and punch him in the side. Caleb howled in pain but Hagain grabbed his neck and started punching him in the side and the stomach. He then grabbed his neck and slammed him into the ground. As Caleb slowly went back to normal Hagain went for a stomp to his head but Zim punched Hagain in the side actually breaking pieces of his armor off. Hagain roars and Zim threw another powerful punch to his knee breaking it. He then uppercut him hehe hits a wall.

Caleb, Frida, and Maria watched stunned at the sight. Zim was beating Hagain baldy enough to the point of him dropping on the floor. As Zim went for a punch to end him Hagain just caught it. Hagain once again grew and evolved in front of their eyes. Two rock like spikes come from his right chuckles and he stabbed Zim in the stomach and he punched his chest completely caving in his chest.

Zim: Be careful. He's......gotten......stronger.....and cha-(Hagain grabbed him punching his stomach and he slammed his back over a metal rail breaking his whole spine while destroying the metal railing.)

Hagain turns to Frida and Maria who were all alone now.

French narrator: During Macy battle.

Hagain slammed Frida's head into the wall when she tried to charge into him. He quickly turns only for Maria to slam him into a wall. She grabbed his leg and slammed him into the ground. She lifts him up again and slammed him on the ground. She redid that for a while and then she tried to fire her acidic breath towards him but this failed as Hagain quickly leaped up and uppercut her.

French narrator: During the Alcatraz's battle

She stumbled back and hit the wall. Frida and Maria get up and get ready to fight Hagain but he was quickly punched into the wall by Macy.

Macy: What the hell happened?

Maria: Him. (She looks at Hagain and that's when they all get ready.)