Chapter 54: Wyoming hunt part 1

As Wyoming was running away he ran into a cave and heads off in a different direction. The four chasing him stops and looked around to find him.

Lincoln: It will come in handy if anyone could you know. Sense where he is.

Delta: I cannot track where he ran off two but eighteen bounty hunters are ready to pounce y'all.

Lola: Wait, what?

A rocket hits the center of where they stood. Lincoln and Ronnie Anne hits the side of the cave while Lori hits a tree and Lola slammed into the ground. As they tried to get up some of the bounty hunters walked to them. All of them had two pistols in their hands and jetpacks on their backs. They had silver and blue armor on which don't look that strong or bulky. Lori saw them and she tried to get up but one of them steps on her hand.

Bounty hunter 1: Hey. What do we do with this one?

Bounty hunter 2: Take her in. Kill the others.

He nods and as they walk to where Lincoln and Ronnie Anne was they were gone. Two of the bounty hunters looked at each other and then back at where they were. A tail pierced the back of one of them and he screams in pain and agony. They looked up and saw Ronnie Anne hanging off the tree and they all open fire as she slings his body towards two more and she leaps tree to tree. Lincoln fired his cinder blast to one of their chests and he dropkicks one into a tree. He creates a cloud of smoke and each time a bullet will come to him it'll be burnt ad turns to ashes.

Lola stands up and rapidly started to shoot at them aiming for their chest. It was easy to kill them but one of them shot her shoulder. She groans and turns towards who shot her. He shoots her and she raised her good arm shooting the bullets that came her way. His eyes widen under his helmet.

Lola: Bye.

She shot him in the head and he falls down dead.

Four of them used their jetpacks and fired rockets towards them with the wrist gauntlets they had. Wait, wrist gauntlets.

Lincoln: They have wrist gauntlets and they don't look like predators!

Lori gets up and rushed to four of them punching once hard across the face. So hard that the mask shattered and his neck was snapped. She roundhouses her and knocked his helmet off and his head slammed against the tree and his skull cracked. She turns to the other two and as they went for a punch she blocks both hits and she punched one in the face breaking the visor and she broke the other arm and hits the pressure point in his neck and he dropped to the floor and she punched the other one in the chest hard. This stopped his heart and he hits the tree and slides down it not moving. Eight of them were dead. Ten were left. Lola was shooting at the rest of their head and chest, three of them flew off and Lola stops shooting as she reloads her gun.

Lori: So what? Do you think this is Alcatraz race?

Lincoln shrugs and Ronnie Anne takes off their helmet. They looked human and his face looks just like one of those experiments.

Ronnie Anne: These aren't bounty hunters. These are some of the Director other experiments. Seems like they are failures if they get killed this easily.

Lola leans against the cliff but only falls through the low hanging vines.

Lola: WOAH!

They turn to her seeing her flat on her ass inside the cave and they walked inside the cave and looked deeper inside of the cave.

Lincoln: Uh. So I guess this is where he went.

Lola: Oh. Well, come on. Let's see where he went.