Chapter 13 Misson number 1

AV-22 Osprey flew by heading towards the enemy carrier. As it was flying closer it cloaks and it went under the ship. As it flew under it cooper walks to JSOC ghost team and he then pressed a button on the side.

Cooper: you have the green light. Go when ready.

Lynn: what's the plan?

Luna: we have an hour to get the data from the ship, and their experimental weapons. We will split up in teams of two. Alcatraz and Ronnie Anne could go together since they have experience in dealing with predators.

Alcatraz: it would be more quickly now that Ronnie Anne has changed into the xenomorph raven.

Luna: raven?

Alcatraz: to long to explain.

Lynn: isn't Lincoln made to fight them? Wasn't that part of his DNA?

Luna: well I need you two to get the experimental weapons, Luan and I will try to get the data and the twins will set the explosives.

Lincoln: Alright then.

Lincoln and the rest of them all picked up their weapons and then the osprey flew above the ship and they all jumped out of the ship heading to the top. As they all dived to it they landed and actives their magnet boots but as Lincoln landed he deactivate and he started to slide off.

Lincoln: ALCATRAZ!

Alcatraz then grabbed Lincoln arm pulling him closer to him while Luna managed to open an entrance from them. As it was open they all jumped inside and split up heading in different directions.

Alcatraz: alright Ronnie, see anything.

She looks out the vent seeing armed guards and one predator walking around blocking a door.

Ronnie Anne: yes.

Alcatraz: alright. Let's go to work.

Alcatraz opens the vent and he then takes out his sword and he then leaps towards the predator, he tackled him and in the process, he cuts off his arm. As they both got up Alcatraz cuts off one of his legs and he then started to rapidly slash at his chest and he then backed up cutting his head.

As all the guards turn to them Ronnie Anne jump down and then she stabbed him in the neck with both of her elbow blades and she then leaps to the others.

Guard: contact!

Alcatraz grabbed one shoulder as he flipped him behind him making him hit the door while he dealt with the rest of them.

Lincoln and Lynn were walking through the halls when they heard footsteps and chatting. As they hid in the corners of the hall four soldiers walk by and then they opened a door.

Guard 1: what do y'all think about the experimental weapon?

Guard 2: Skynet? It's just going to be another stupid computer program that will design are robots for us.

Guard 4: Alex said it won't replace us, but if we show it to the world we could possibly overthrow the unsc.

Guard 3: no one truly now is intents, but it's good that we don't go public with our attacks.

As they walked through the door and it closes Lincoln and Lynn both looked at each other and then they continued to walk through the ship. As they did Lynn punches a control pad opening the door and as they walked in they were in the hanger where they spotted fighter jets and experimental fighters.

Lynn: we can't carry that thing.

Lincoln: how about that.

He points over to a small container that says experimental. As they looked many guards along with predators walked in as Alex walked inside of the hangar.