Chapater 16 Lori training/Alcatraz brothers

After Alcatraz mission, he walked back into the base heading to his room while the louds and Ronnie Anne walk out their new assigned rooms and they looked at him.

Lincoln: I wonder if the mission went well.

Luan: doesn't seem like it.

Lori: what was his mission anyway.

H.V: to stop...well, we can't tell you that information.

Luna: H.V just tells us.

H.V: our mission was to try and stop the transport of new weapons from another hidden base. It went well..but.

Luna: but what?

H.V: family matter. His brother shown up. turns out that he's an agent.

Luna: his brother is here?

H.V: yes one brother and another twin. Look identical but one is taller and have Grey hair. Ironically his name is grey. They have been agents here before.

Luan: I do remember a guy name grey guy I've never seen his face, he always wears a mask.

Lincoln: how come we didn't know about that?

Lola: which brother is that one?

H.V: first oldest. They're going to help train Lori with some other agent code name Wyoming.

Luna: come on, let's go.

The louds and Ronnie Anne all walked to Alcatraz room while he just stood there stretching.

Alcatraz: why the hell is he here! Damnit!

Luna: Hey, Alcatraz, we heard that you need to be training Lori and your brother is here.

Alcatraz: yeah. Yeah, come on let's go.

They all walked to the training grounds and there they saw, four other agents. Alcatraz brother, Wyoming, agent Bob and star, or SpongeBob and Patrick.

(That's right, human versions of those two).

Alcatraz: um, Meta. This is my friends, the loud kids.

Meta: your job was to protect them, not make friends, what's next to your dating one of them.

Alcatraz: uh...if I say two would that make it better?

Meta: what the fuck do you think asswipe.

Alcatraz: then I'm dating one and it's he-

Luna: do you really treat your brother like that?

Meta: and your problem with it is?

Luna: your not suppose to treat family like that.

Alcatraz: Y'all fight Lincoln and each other almost every day...and didn't you get Lincoln to run away?

Luna: I see your point.

Meta: so who are we fighting.

Alcatraz: their older sister Lori.

Meta: hm, a three on one? Let's get this over with. Also, happy late birthday dipshit.

As he walked away they looked at Alcatraz.

Lana: I'm so sorry.

Alcatraz: I'm used to it. Come on let's go, Lori.

As they walked to the training ground agent bob and star walked to them.

Spongebob: hi I'm SpongeBob, that's my friend Patrick.

Lincoln: Hey, I'm Lincoln loud and those are my sisters, Luna, luan, Lynn and the twins Lola and Lana.