Chapter 24 Jungle hunter part 3

Inside a lab, the ultimate predator was in a tank which was keeping him alive. While in there something else was in the corner in a cell. As the scientist walks up to him and check out everything and he chuckled.

Scientist: the director made a smart decision with you. Keeping you locked up after the airship incident. As for you(he turns to look at the ultimate predator), what's going on with the predator race?

The ultimate predator didn't say anything but laugh and that's when the scientist grabbed a pistol to shoot him but as he pulled the trigger he made an exoskeleton and the bullet bounce off of him and hit the control panel to the mysterious person cell. As the scientist turns around he was grabbed and his neck was crushed and the body was thrown on the ground. The mysterious person grabbed his old equipment placing it on and as he looked at the ultimate predator before leaving the room

Luna and the others with her were setting up camp covering everything with mud and making fires near everything keeping it contained so it doesn't spread. As they all sat down Luna was just looking off as she sighs. Lincoln looked at Luna for a split second and she then looks back down.

Luna: it'll be dark soon. Luan. Lynn comes with me so we can find the others. Spongebob. Lincoln stay here.

Lynn: But we have no weapons.

Luan: Actually we do.

Outside luan walks out the water with two crates. As Lynn kicks it open there were weapons in it. Lynn picked up an AK47 while Luna picked up a Scar-L and luan took an ACR.

Luna: Remember base camp. We can't lose it.

Lynn: if you and Lincoln came from that way that means that the waterfall spread out in different areas. Who was with you, Luna?

Luna: I was alone, we can cross where I was off. Maybe everyone else is somewhere in the jungle.

Luan: let's hurry before the ultra predator comes.

They all walk into the jungle looking around for the others and that's when luan sticks get tongue and she then saw thermal foot tracks.

Luan: I see foot tracks. Follow me(They run off heading through the shrubs and leaves, As they follow luan she was clothesline and Luna was tackled)

Lynn: Hey!

Then Lola and Lana look up seeing them. They smiled and the rest of them came out of hiding. An injured Patrick was carried by Lori followed by Sam. Luna then runs up hugging Sam and after they hugged the siblings all hugged only to be interrupted by predator noises. As they all look up they only heard the leaves of the tree move as the predator jumped tree to tree.

Luna: Lori what do we do?

Lori: We can't stand around. They will hunt us more quickly.

Luan: When we see him we'll take him out. You keep running the way we came and go straight.

Lana: No.

Lola: We can't just leave you here.

Luna: we set up camp. Spongebob and Lincoln are there.

Lana: What about Alcatraz?

Luna:...he's dead. But no time to morn right now.

The predator uncloaks himself roaring into the sky. Lynn took one shot at him and it bounced off his chest plate and he roars at her. As the others ran the fight started.

The ultra predator jumps in front of Lynn who flips backward while shooting at him but they bullets only bounded off his armor and skin. He then actives his wrist blades swinging them at her but she dodged them until he kicked it into a tree and he grabbed her neck but he was soon kicked in the side by luan and she rounded house kick him and she ducks shooting at the bottom of his mask causing it to malfunction and he trips over a branch falling as Luna picks Lynn up,

Luna: Don't let him get to close to you. He'll try to finish you off.

Lynn: yep. I noticed that.

While the predator got up luan picked up a branch throwing it to him and she jumps up landing on him shooting at him only for the bullets to bounce off but after a while, one bullet penetrated the predator hide and he tossed luan off of him.

Luna: Get him!

He takes his net gun out shooting luan to a tree and he grabbed something else throwing it to Lynn. It latched onto her arm and to a tree shocking her every time she tried to move but as Luna got closer she punched him across the helmet and changed her right hand into the claw mode striking him leave a scar mark across his chest plate but he grabbed her neck and he quickly starts to strangle her.

Luan: LUNA!

Lynn: NO!

But then a pod crash and they all turn to look. The door was kicked open and that's when someone in full body armor and a bio mask walk out. As he looked at the ultra predator he turns to the newcomer. As they watched the ultra predator did stand taller than him and that's when they ran to each other and clash. As they both ran into each other the predator thrown a punch to the chest plate of the newcomer but that's when the newcomer did a 360 hitting the ultra predator across the face. As he spins he grabbed a tree and he broke a branch off hitting the newcomer across the face with hit the newcomer grabbed his arm and locked it in place under his armpits and he did a backflip kicking the ultra predator under the chin but he landed like it was nothing. He tackled the newcomer threw a tree and he punched him in the face rapidly and he grabbed a hold of his chest plate ripping half the left side off and he punched the person in the face and as he did he kept doing it breaking pieces off until he got a hold and he ripped half the side off and he before he stabbed the person in the throat he was stabbed in the stomach. As he looked down he noticed it wasn't human tech it was another alien race as advanced or more advanced than the predators. He pulled it out of him and as the girls all shot at him he runs off into turning invisible.

Luna: Who are you? And what are you doing out here!?

????; it's me...Alcatraz.

Luna's eyes widen and he takes off the broken helmet watching it spark. As he did he looks up a Luna he just kissed him.

Alcatraz: I guess you have a lot of questions.

Luna: You damn Right I do! I saw you die!   (Tears ran down her cheek and he wiped them away)

Alcatraz: well you see. It all started with.