Chapter 58: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 1

Ronnie Anne: Okay. So now it's 2027 for us. So let's take a trip back. When I was 17, after all the experiments and they made me into a weapon. This is everything I had to deal with, some of the things you haven't heard or others may have.

Everyone looks at her as she starts.

-Flashback-

Alex walked into a research station. It was one of the biggest rooms in there and it served a great purpose. Before he went straight in some scientists stopped him.

Alex: What's wrong?

Scientist: I wouldn't advise going in there. Although she is in a good cell and all. But seeing you might get her to try and break her restraints.

Alex: Well any other Casagrandes ready at all.

The scientist walked out that room and walked pass one holding someone who ran straight into the wall trying to break it down. She roars and started punching the wall of the cell. She was a plus-sized Latin American, she has long black hair and some stands styled into a ponytail. She was twenty years old. Now onto her other appearance. She is about 10 feet tall or 3.04 meters. She had black parts of her which were her head crest and some other appearances of a Praetorian, She had a long tail and she has an okay size chest and she was more bottom-heavy than top-heavy.

Alex: Can I use her?

Scientist: No.

Alex: And why is that?

Scientist: We let her out and she roared. Many Xenomorphs tried to break out. She then smacked some of the guards away. Broke free, she took each of our bullets with no problems and she destroyed the Reaper drones.

Alex: Yikes.....Maybe we should head to Ronnie Anne and let's just leave Carlota here.

She turns and looked at them and Alex raised his finger and points to her.

Alex: Can she hear us?

She rushed towards them going for a head ram but she hits the glass and stumbled back.

Scientist: Yes.

They head towards Ronnie Anne's cell which was missing. They looked confused. The lights were off and she was missing. Before they panicked Alex pressed a button for a repairman. Both looked at each other and back inside her cell.

Alex: Where is Specimen 6?

Scientist: I dunno? Where could she have gone?

The repairmen came and Alex elbowed his side and he shuts up. Alex turns to the repairman.

Repairman: Okay. So what's the problem?

Alex: Lights were blown out. We need you to fix it.

Repairman: Alright. Is she out of the cell?

Alex nods and he opens the door for him and he left it open but he was ready to close it in case if she was able to jump out of some hiding spot and run to the exit. He looks up at the ceiling seeing how the lights had claw marks and one had a hole in it.

Repairman: They were blown out. She destroyed them!

Alex closed the door and that's when her tail went straight through the repairman's shoulder and he yelled in pain as he was lifted out of the air and she moved him closer to her and she shows herself and growls. She grabbed the side of his head and plunged her thumb into his eyes and she was squeezing his head. There was a sickening crunch sound and she throws the body aside and she then walked towards the window and looked at Alex.