Chapter 64: Ancient temple

Ronnie Anne: And that's my story.

Lana:.....Dang.....

Lola: what happened to y'all after the escape?

Ronnie Anne: I don't fully remember that....but eating that mushroom triggered some memories when I got my atomic....or acidic breath. Seeing Sid also triggered more.

Lincoln: So.....you killed My mom......Lori and Leni?

Ronnie Anne: I guess so....but they were confused about how Rita was back.....

Lori gets up and walks away. Before Ronnie Anne could follow her Alcatraz held up his hand to stop her.

Alcatraz: We got other things to worry about. Also, how did you not know Clyde?

Clyde: Maybe mind wipe to let me forget about how half the team died.....in seconds. I dunno the director is mysterious.

Lincoln: True. Anyways what's our next move.

Alcatraz: Figure out how to get Omega from Carol or whatever her name is.

Ronnie Anne: And how do we exactly do that? Omega can move body to body so I don't think there is a good way to get him out of her.

Before Alcatraz spoke they got a distress signal and Lincoln raises an eyebrow.

Lincoln: Hey isn't that the same signal we use to use during our missions.

Alcatraz: Yeah.....it got to be a loud maybe.....

Lana: Who could it be?

Alcatraz: Either Lynn or Luan.

Lola: Well it cant be lynn.....but what about Luan. Who side was she on?

Lincoln: How should I know.

Alcatraz: Let's just get to her. Clyde, you could stay here. Everyone else who was an original member follows me.

Ronnie Anne: Sid's coming too.

Alcatraz gets up and exits the room, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lola, and Lana follow him outside.

Lincoln: Okay so the distress signal is far.....how do we exactly get to it?

Alcatraz looks around for something to use and he smirked.

Alcatraz: I got an idea

Meanwhile

Lisa: How is everything going?

Gamma: The cyborgs are coming along nicely. The crashes resistance ship has enough of them to get the job done.

Lisa: What is omega status?

Gamma: He found another host to do his job in. They don't know.

Lisa: Where is the Rev 9 unit.

Gamma: Currently at the crashes ship to find anything useful. If this plan fails then she'll have to do things herself.

Lisa: Patrick. Come here.

Patrick walks up to her and Lisa looks at him.

Lisa: The plan is underway. How is everything going with the perimeter?

Patrick: Well it's clear but time to time I see someone walk around or what I think is a person walking around.

Lisa:......What?

Patrick: I think someone is walking around but I have no proof to say that it's actually somebody walking around.

Lisa just groans in frustration and she lifts her right arm and accesses her wrist gauntlet and presses a few buttons and that's when she picked up on some distress signal but she can't pinpoint it.