Chapter 25 Jungle hunter part 4

Luna: what!?

Alcatraz: Yeah. I was locked up to be studied about how I created a duplicate and Lori(He then looks down before looking back at Luna) so I take it that it's a new predator?

Luan: yeah. He's like the ultimate predator but smaller in size. He's bulletproof and he also has armor.

Lynn: He's not Bulletproof. We just didn't shoot him hard enough.

Alcatraz: well look. We need to get out of the forest. There's no need in hunting that thing down and killing him. Over the hill is another ship. If we Could make it and have him not follow us we could leave.

Luan: that's actually smart thinking. Let's move.

-With the rest of the group-

While sitting at the camp waiting they come back along with Alcatraz and they all looked shocked ready to ask questions.

Alcatraz: no time to explain. Load up on weapons we need to move before the predator come back. It's ruthless and I think it's after Lincoln again.

Then a radio call was heard on Alcatraz and he takes out a radio device.

Balrog: all units still in the area. I unleashed the ultra predator. Engage the enemies and assist him.

Luna: you stole that from them?

Alcatraz: yeah. But we should get a move on before they start to attack. Gear up now.

They all started to gear up and load their weapons and that's when Lincoln walks to Alcatraz.

Lincoln: so those past few days...it wasn't you....it was just a clone of you....the training everything t wasn't you...

Alcatraz: Lincoln. I'm sorry about that.  I'll explain everything in detail when we get to the ship and leave but right now we need to.

Then gunshots were heard and as they turn around it was marines walking to them while shooting their weapons. Luna and luan got to cover shooting at them from the front while the rest of the team engaged from the side but that's when they heard a roar and once they turn the ultra predator fired a ball of plasma to Alcatraz and Lincoln. Alcatraz pushes Lincoln aside and the plasma hits the enemy marines. The predator roars again and it charged to Alcatraz sending him to a tree. The predator grabs Alcatraz lifting him up and he started to throw punching to his chest and cut but when he went for a right hook Alcatraz blocks it and counter the attack with his own sending him to another tree. The predator turns to fire his weapon to him but once again Alcatraz dodger. The ultra predator actives his wrist blades and he rushed to Alcatraz who takes out his sword countering the attack and he grabbed his shoulder throwing the predator to another tree. The ultra predator roars and roars again. He went for a stab but when Alcatraz tried to block it he then punched him in the chest and knees his gut. He then hits Alcatraz across the face and he was going to stab him in the eye but Lori throws a log to him sending him to another tree.

Lori: come on we have to move.

She helps Alcatraz up and they all ran in the direction of the ship while the ultra predator used his plasma repeater to fireballs of plasma to them.

-Later-

After running for an hour they stumbled upon an old wooden house. After they cleaned up and set everything up they all went into the house to calm rooms to sleep in.

Alcatraz was laying in one bed resting and he heard footsteps come into his room before the door was locked behind them. Once he gets up to see who it was luan was in his face.

Alcatraz: Luan(she puts her finger on his lip as she got under the covers with him while laying on him)

Luan: sshhh. You don't need to talk.

Alcatraz: W-What are you doing?

Luan: well I always loved you, but Luna got to you first. But when I heard that you died I was devastated that I didn't get to tell you.

She cups his cheek with her left hand and she grabbed his right hand sliding it over her body and then onto her ass.

Luan: and now. I can tell and show you.

Before she did anything a knock was heard on the door and she turns around to look at it.

Luna: Alcatraz~