Chapter 37 Reality battle

As they fell through the portal another one opens up and they land outside so someplace. As they get up it was another loud house and Lisa smiled and was walking to it but Alcatraz jumped on her back pulling her into a headlock. He punched Lisa across the face but she kicks him across the street but Lincoln lands on her back and he rapidly punched her in the back of the head and he pulled her head back bring her to the back of the house and that's when another Alcatraz walks to the door with Lincoln.

Vitality Alcatraz: Guess we have to hurry up to the room so I can change.

Vitality Lincoln: I thought you can't change out of it.

Vitality Alcatraz: I can't. But I'm putting on clothes over this.

Lisa elbows Lincoln chest and she pushed him to a tree. She starts up another portal but as she walked through Alcatraz tackles her though and Lincoln gets up jumping in as it closed.

As they were falling through a void glowing silver and white Lisa growls and her tentacles fly out to hit Alcatraz but he takes out his sword cutting all four off. As he laughed she dashed to him punching him in the face and then they landed in the sand. As they landed in the sand Lisa stepped on Alcatraz's head and she was going to do it again until Lincoln jabbed her in the side.  While they were fighting on top of the sand below them was a young Lincoln. Clyde and Alcatraz.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Lincoln: great wherein Death claw territory, so do we have to tell mom and dad.

Behind them, Lisa punched Lincoln in the chest and she grabbed his neck lifting him up and she slammed him into the ground and she then lifts him up but Alcatraz punched her in the back-breaking a hole in her armor.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Alcatraz: yes Lincoln we can't just camp here and theirs a nest nearby.

Lisa elbowed Alcatraz Head and she grabbed his arm swinging him around throwing him to Lincoln.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Clyde: yeah! Now can we please leave!

Lisa tried to make another portal but Lisa jumped on her back and Alcatraz wrapped his hands around her waist keeping her in place while Lincoln was punching her in the head.

Clyde tried to sprint away but Alcatraz stops him looking at Clyde, but from Clyde point of view it seems like Alcatraz didn't want to leave so fast

Lisa spins around trying to get them off. Alcatraz let's go and she roundhouse kicks him and she grabs Lincoln and she raised him and threw him down on her knee. As Lincoln scream in pain Alcatraz stabbed Lisa in the back and as he pulled the sword out she turns and elbows him.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Clyde: please don't make us find the hive.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Alcatraz: what? No? Hell no? We can't run, they might smell our fear.

Lisa picks both Alcatraz and Lincoln up and she slammed them together before throwing Lincoln down and punching Alcatraz in the stomach.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Clyde's eyes widen and he starts to panic running around in circles but Alcatraz and Lincoln turn looking up the sand dune.

As the alternate Lincoln and Alcatraz looked at the sand dune they only see sand being thrown up from Alcatraz and Lincoln holding Lisa down in the sand.

(Alcatraz against the louds) Lincoln: Lori! Put on a shirt! Or at least a bra!

(Alcatraz against the louds) Alcatraz: yeah, I know you want them to grow to beat Leni and show Clyde but he's just a kid!

Clyde then bled from his nose and fell back big Alcatraz caught him and he nodded to Lincoln he climbed onto the sand dune and he turns to pick up Clyde while Alcatraz climbed up. As he got up he picks up Clyde and they rushed back to the camp but then something grabbed their legs from the sand and they were pulled into it quickly and Clyde was soon taken under too.