Chapter 29 Hagadin return

After returning to the louds house Luna was walking back and forward in front of Alcatraz and luan. Alcatraz was looking nervous and afraid of what Luna will do.

Luna: So what made you decide to do this luan.

Luan: I just liked him and it's not his fault I forced him.

Alcatraz: true:

Luna: but you knew he was dating me and you still do what you were planning.

Alcatraz: True.

Luan: you knew from the beginning I loved him as well.

Alcatraz: True.

Luna: but still...(she looks at Alcatraz who wasn't paying attention anymore) you couldn't just be told us how you feel.

Alcatraz: Tru-

Luna and luan: DAMNIT ALCATRAZ!

Alcatraz: what else am I suppose to say besides "I didn't do it luan forced me?"

Luan: then why don't you leave while she talks to me.

Luna: yeah it's mostly her fault anyway.

Alcatraz: because last time I left you two in here alone you started to fight. And that's wasn't in this room. That was in Lisa room. And Y'all destroyed it.

Luna: it doesn't sound like us.

Alcatraz: I'm not leaving cause if I do you'll two try to kill each other.

Luna: I can do that with you still being in here. (She changed her hand to the claw one and she swiped it to Luan who jumps back and claws come from her head and strike Luna but Luna kicked her to the wall. As luan recover luan leaps to her but she changed her hand to something that looks like an alligator and she caught the blade stroke swinging her out the window and she rolls across the ground outside as luan jumps out but Alcatraz jumps out after her stopping her)

Luan: Let me go!

Luna gets up and growls. She dashed to luan but she used Alcatraz who was holding her up as weight and she lifts her legs up kicking Luna in the chest but she jumps back up dashing to her again but luan twist herself kicking Luna across the face twice. She then got Alcatraz to let go do her and she kicks Luna to a tree and she thought of a safe place to have the fight and she dashed off to the forest as Luna was right behind her.

Alcatraz: no! Wait(he runs after them)

Luna was looking around the forest looking for luan but luan jumps down behind her hitting her in the back of the head. She turns to hit her with her claw hands but luan dodges then easily kneeing her side and punching her arm. Luna growls as she went for a fatal stab but Luna dodges and it got stuck in a tree. Luan then starts to hit her side and knee her side but Luna grab her neck with her another arm and she rapidly pulled her into the tree and she pulled her claws out of the tree turning her hand into the fist and she rapidly starts punching her in the stomach and she kicked her to a rock and grabs her arm slinging her to a tree.

With Lori, Lincoln. Patrick. Wyoming and Ronnie Anne They were looking at some mountainside.

Lori: are you sure this is where those strange occurrences are Ronnie Anne?

Lincoln: seems like she's getting pieces of her sanity every day.

Ronnie Anne was shaking her heard hearing feedback from something that was using her as a locator.

Ronnie Anne: G-get out of my head!!!

Wyoming: is everything alright?

Lincoln: you Okay Ronnie Anne? (he put his hand on her shoulder but she stops shaking her head and looked at the cave walls)