Chapter 23 Jungle hunter part 2

Luna swings up to the surface of the water, as she looked around she seen the waterfall but as she was floating towards it she turns her left arm into some black mess with a clawed metal tip and she extended the arm and as it got stuck in a mountain it pulled her to it like a grappling hook. She then stood on the mountainside but as she tried climbing it she almost fell but that's when someone slides up to the side and grabbed her arm, as she looks up it was Lincoln.

Lincoln: I Founded Luna.

Luna: you alive. Where were you?

Lincoln: I and Alcatraz were going to leave. But we wanted to you before we actually leave.

Luna: about what?

As Lincoln pulls her up Alcatraz walks up behind her and she turns around hugging him.

Alcatraz: it's about you and Lori fighting.

Lincoln: I ran away to escape y'all ganging up on me and now that I'm back and Lori is-

Luna: Lincoln...I'm sorry but. I can't stop. Ever since she came back she's been getting special treatment from the director. She's bossier than usual Lincoln.

Lincoln: look Luna. If you two don't stop...I'll have run away and Alcatraz is coming with me.

Luna: Alcatraz?

Alcatraz: I agreed to go with him. No one wants to be apart of the feud Luna it's pointless.

Luna then growls looking at them and she then snapped.

Luna: pointless! I've been doing good without Lori help! I have actually been there to help them through rough times and because of me, we founded Lincoln! What did Lori do! Nothing! She just shows up from some stupid undercover mission and now she's in charge of us and is higher on the leaderboard because she fought you! Wyoming and you stupid brother! Your stronger than that Alcatraz and she mops the floor with you! Why!

Alcatraz:....because Lori...is dead Luna.

Luna: don't be stupid Alcatraz.

Lincoln: he's right Luna..remember his ability.

Luna: Yeah. Alien A.I hybrid. Can hack a few things and thinks like an A.I. better senses too. Why?

Alcatraz: That also came with a little side effect.

Lincoln: Lori. My A.I and yours are copies of Alcatraz personality. Because of that, each one he makes he loses his skills.

Before they could continue a plasma round hits the ground in front of them, as they looked up it was the New ultimate predator was in the trees. As they got there guns shooting at it the bullets bounce off his armor and he then takes a smart disc out throwing it to them. It cuts Luna gun in half and she ducks behind a rock, Alcatraz and Lincoln both dodged the smart disc but the predator jumps down kicking Alcatraz into a tree and as Lincoln runs up to him the predator blocks the high kick and he grabbed Lincoln leg throwing him into a tree. Alcatraz runs up to it and he punched it in the face but the predator grabbed his arm crushing his fist. As Alcatraz screams in pain the predator lifts him up and throws him into a shape tree branch. As Lincoln looks in horror and Luna couldn't believe her eyes the predator then walks up to Alcatraz and he started punching him in the face repeatedly and then he grabbed his hair pulling him to him.

Predator: The hunt has changed(he then knees Alcatraz in the head ripping it off along with the spinal cord, as Luna's eyes start to water Lincoln gets up and he grabbed her and they both run through the forest. The Predator then takes some of Alcatraz DNA and his head as a trophy and he actives his camo walking away)

Meanwhile, Lynn gets out the river and she sees luan and SpongeBob sitting on rocks.

Lynn: where are the others?

Luan: I don't know. But we should set up camp. Try to hide it from the predator. I'll be night soon and we should head out.

Lynn: seems like a plan.

But that's when Luna and Lincoln ran out of the forest and they saw luan and Lynn along with SpongeBob.

Lynn: oh what are you doing here luan.

Lincoln: Lynn now isn't the time.

Lynn: oh why is that stink?

Lincoln: the predator killed Alcatraz.

They all jumps look at them to see if they were lying but the look in there face show they weren't lying, they then just look down thinking about it.

Lynn: then.

Spongebob: that means.

Luan: this predator is stronger and more feared than the ultimate predator. So that means we're in trouble.

Luna: then we have to be careful with what we do(as she wipes the tears out her eyes luan and Lynn hugged her)