Chapter 40 Stella the Xeno

The sound of Alcatraz was heard for a while until the person yelled it waking him up.

Alcatraz: I'm up! LINCOLN WHAT THE FUCK!

Lincoln: that rhym-

Alcatraz: Serious What the fuck!? I couldn't stab her!? Why!?

Lincoln: She was a friend I knew and a lover I had after Ronnie Anne.

  (Yes I know he meant her after Ronnie Anne left but this is all a change)

Alcatraz: Lincoln. She stabbed me! And Luna did you have to yell!?

Luna: jeez, calm down. Your acting like you got stab.

Alcatraz: I did get stab!

Luna: you didn't get choke did you?

Alcatraz growls and he tried to break the things the xenomorph usually used to keep "pray" to the wall with but he couldn't.

While he tried Stella lands on the ground and she looks at them with a loud growl then at Lincoln frowning more.

Luna: you think she's sane?

Stella: Lincoln~

Lincoln: Fuck.

Everyone else laughs but Alcatraz just growls still trying to break free. As he tried Stella walks up to Lincoln and as Alcatraz tried again Stella just put her hand in his face pushing him back making his head hit the wall and now she tried to speak to Lincoln.

Stella: Lincoln......Lincoln.

Lincoln: is she broken?

Luna: I think she's saying other words but we only hear Lincoln.

Alcatraz: or she's a dumbass(he chuckled but Stella sliced his stomach with her tail and Alcatraz tried to scream but she wraps her hand around his head to cover his mouth)

Stella: L-Lincoln...I-I-I(she shakes her head growing in anguish) I-I- ml-

She punched her hand into the wall close to Alcatraz's face and he starts to panic.

Alcatraz: will she hurt me if you make her mad or she gets frustrated.

Luna: Stella?

Stella looks at Luna pissed.

Luna: Lincoln Said fuck You.

He growls and punches Alcatraz in the chest and they all laughed.

Sam: You look fat in that xenomorph armor.

She pushed Alcatraz in the chest.

Alcatraz: stop!

She growls again and she looks at Lincoln. As she did she licks his cheek before leaping away and as she did they see about five xenomorphs behind her but hidden and they followed her.

Sam: they are heading for the others.

Lana: how can we help them!?