Chapter 34. War comes to Michigan/War against the Louds

The purple lasers cut through the streets and houses like it was nothing. Causing explosions and the ground the change and cave in the lasers all stopped leaving parts of royal destroyed and in Chaos.

A pile of rubble started to move a bit. Before a hand breaks free from open space with cuts and bruises from the attack and for moving their hands through the sharp broken rubble. Soon the hand move rubble away and then a head come out. It was Luna who stood up and she walked a few feet before stumbling down. She looks up seeing more of those drones still flying around the air. She looks down seeing a sharp pole in her stomach. She held onto the pole trying to pull it out but that's when one of those drones flies down looking at her.

What she thought the terminators called wasp drone it was actually called Aerostat

What she thought the terminators called wasp drone it was actually called Aerostat. The drone spins the gun up under it and Luna changed her hand to the claw from swiping at it but it flies to a safe distance where she can't reach it and she desperately tried to look for her gun. She saw it and grabbed it shooting at it but she only hard clicking and when she looks at it the left side of the gun had a few pieces missing. She threw the gun at the drone but it moved and as it starts to fire a door was placed in front of her by Alcatraz who threw it back at the drone. As he evaded the door Spongebob who slides down some of the rubble to them.

Luna:...W-what's going on Now?

Alcatraz: the Drones are dropping in number. I'm sure Whoever is behind this have more in that ship. But I think these drones was here to flush out almost everyone.

Luna starts to pull the pole out of her and she screams in pain and agony until it finally came out of her. She then starts to heal but she still needed time to rest.

Spongebob: So if those drones were sent out to disrupt everyone and the local authorities we have. Then what will come down to invade?

Pods then fire from the under haul of the ship and they start to crash in various locations as the drones fly toward the ship above. Alcatraz and SpongeBob counted about fifty of those and SpongeBob slowly turn and see a Robot standing on top of rubble that was elevated at some level and in his foreground the ship behind him fires more lasers to different areas besides royal woods.

 Alcatraz and SpongeBob counted about fifty of those and SpongeBob slowly turn and see a Robot standing on top of rubble that was elevated at some level and in his foreground the ship behind him fires more lasers to different areas besides royal w...