Chapter 48: Balrog last stand

?????: To the Director of Project Divine light. Let me introduce myself. I am a representative of the newly formed UNSC oversight subcommittee. Our organization is in charge of high-level assets of the military one of which recently went missing. These assets are entrusted to our program as a privilege, not as rights as such they will be safeguarded with the utmost care. In these dark times, mankind has the opportunity not only to prove its humanity. But to earn it. I look forward to our long mutual and beneficial relationship for our two departments. Yours truly Malcolm Hargrove.

A seagull lands in the water and they sit there and begin squawking. It continues to squawk until a sniper bullet hits it killing it instantly. It then shows some sniper guy on the roof of a building with a few other snipers. He seemed to be their leader or at least important like Sarah, Alex or Dark robin. He had on some visor around his eyes that seemed to give him an edge when he snipes. He and his sniper buddies cheer about how he made that's shot and that's when Wyoming and SpongeBob slowly rise out of the water a bit and Wyoming used his sniper to see what's going on. A falcon aircraft flies ahead.

Wyoming: that's the third craft this afternoon. Let's see who else is arriving.

As the falcon lands Balrog and Sam get out of it while Alex, Dark ronin, Sarah and the two ODSTs from the high way when Lincoln, Luna, and meta fought them. The buff one and the female one. Then the female one spoke.

Sindy: Can't believe he trusts that bitch after what she did to us.

As Wyoming watched them through his sniper scope Sam turns to face where he is like she was starring directly at her and that's when Balrog looks at her.

Balrog: What is it?

Sam: it's nothing. Come on.

Wyoming: Come in command. It Sam. She is with them.

-meanwhile in space-

The director was inside the bridge of his ship and the counselor walks to him.

Counselor: Another successful test. The nemesis program works well. Although a few kinks should be worked out to get a full 100% function.

Director: Counselor a new fragment was harvested yesterday. Find it a match.

Counselor: Yesterday? That's ahead of schedule.

Director: Our time is running short. Find it a match.

Luna: Director. Wyoming reported in. (she walks towards him)

Director: And?

Luna: you're not going to like it, sir.

Director: Luna. Information never displeases me. It's ignorance that I find unforgivable.

Luna: It's like you said. Sam is with them.

Director: Well Luna. You know what to do. It is important that she doesn't give them any hidden secrets.

Luna: with all due respect she wasn't the best agent and she doesn't know anything.

Director: May I remind you about how important our tech and other information are important Luna? She'll be an acceptable lost. Now get to it.

Luna: Will we be the only team sent out on this mission or is a mysterious age-

Director: Leave personnel decisions to me agent! Just do your job! It's time to take the head off the resistance once and for all!