Chapter 3 I forgive you

Alcatraz was sitting under the truck repairing while humming to himself until he saw something that he thought wasn't suppose to go down there.

Alcatraz: what the hell is this(it started to spark) Goddamit! Piece of shit, I'm getting tired of this mess...oh yes awesome! (it stops sparking but then he saw something that looked weird) what the hell is this(he shrieks and then an explosion happened under there)

As that happened the sisters were in the house to think of ways to keep Lincoln there with them but that's when Lincoln walked outside with a few weapons.

Lincoln: think we need this on our trip?

Alcatraz: yes the predators will but hunting for you, but what's up with you and your sisters?

Lincoln: had a fight and I'm not saying with them.

Alcatraz: but your the only brother and it's just you, why don't you stay.

Lincoln: hey I don't need advice from an alien.

Alcatraz: to me you look like the alien even if my face his closely related to humans.

Lincoln: but we were here first.

Alcatraz stood up tapping his wristwatch which was better than any of theirs.

Lincoln: Okay I see your point, but still...wait...did they give you something to say that?

Alcatraz: no.

Lincoln: Luna got to you. Did she give you something?

Alcatraz: um...no.

Lincoln: you sure, she probably loves you.

Alcatraz:...define love.

French Narrator: one hour ago.

Alcatraz was sitting down in the couch fixing weapons and tools lincoln and he probably might need, but that's when Luna sat beside him but he didn't say anything, she tried to flip her air to get his attention but that didn't work either.

Luna: yo Alcatraz!

Alcatraz: yes Luna.

Luna: I was wondering if I can do something and you can repay me?

Alcatraz: nope.

Luna: than I guess we have to do this(she push him and a bullet went through the couch and he turns to see Lana) judging that you can't dodge that or see us without your mask that we have you have to do as I say or say bye bye to your privates and probably your life.

French Narrator: now.

Alcatraz: yeah I don't think that's love.

Lincoln: well damn, but we still have to leave, almost done with the truck.

Alcatraz: yep I'm finished, so let's go(a grenade rolls over the truck and Alcatraz just sighs walking into the house) come on your apologizing to your sisters.

Lincoln: what! No no no! We're leaving come one!

Alcatraz: negative.

Lincoln: that's an order! You serve me!

Alcatraz: correct I also serve the louds and you have a bounty on your head, they founded something in you and ensure that it can change to your sisters too.

Lincoln just looks at Alcatraz and he walked into the house seeing all the sisters watching tv.

Lincoln: I'm sorry. I can't stay mad at you but I'm still leaving, I bring danger and I don't want y'all to get hurt.