Chapter 11 ultimate predator ambush

Alcatraz and the rest walked through the forest meeting back up with Quinn and the loonies.

Quinn: found what you were looking for.

Alcatraz: no, instead we were captured, used lab rats to test out his Ex...or probably still his girlfriend who has mutated into a xenomorph and the ultimate predator founded is. But we killed him.

Then they heard laughter and they all turn to the predator ship.

Ultimate predator: as much as I enjoyed watching you all slather each other I still have a mission to complete.

Alcatraz: the hell? No theirs no way for him to be here already.

Luan: the one we fought was Dark Grey and Blue...theirs two.

Quinn: theirs two of those things!?

Luan: no shit I just said it.

Alcatraz: don't let him leave this planet.

They all scattered as the predator ships self-destructed leaving behind burnt metal. As they all ran into the forest to regroup the ultimate predator was jumping around from tree to tree as they all just looked up into the sky. One of trigger men threw a predator disk but it comes back and pins his hand to the tree. As Alcatraz turns to go help him trigger shot him in the head.

Alcatraz: really?

Trigger: it's quicker to kill him then give away our position.

Then one of trigger other men were pulled into the trees, as they all flashed their lights in the trees the ultimate predator bites that marine head and they all opened fire trying to get him but he leaves.

Quinn: Okay, we need to set a trap and box it in. Super soldiers. Super, Super human and...alien human. How many of y'all can take it to head on.

Alcatraz: can you?

Quinn: no.

Alcatraz: then that's your answer.

Quinn: Okay, split up, alien female, you stay as bate, you be fine because I'm sure that your probably predator proof.

Baxley: Coyle and I will go together.

Quinn: Alright.

As they all thought of a plan, Lincoln and Alcatraz had the high grounds while the other loud sisters were close to where the ambush ground was and Ronnie Anne just stood there. Then they heard gunshots and then Quinn yell contact. As they rushed back to them Ronnie Anne his well in the shadows and she just stays there.

Alcatraz: wait.

Luna: Alcatraz not now.

Alcatraz: no it's serious.

Quinn: you're going to give away our positions.

Alcatraz: no listen.

Everyone: Alcatraz!

Alcatraz: no you don't understand! They see thermal vision!

Rory: isn't all humans thermal-

Then they heard a chuckle and the predator uncloaks shooting one of is blades through a solider breaking him into pieces. Everyone starts shooting at him as he picked off the rest of triggermen. They kept shooting and that's when trigger shot him in the chest with a plasma bolt but he turns shooting one at a log where Casey was. She jumps out the way and falls down while a predator mask falls and it then turns on shooting another one at the ultimate predator making him hit a tree. As he roars out Ronnie Anne stabbed her tail through one of his wrists and she ripped half his right side off but he kicked her out of the firing zone.