Chapter 55: Wyoming hunt part 2

Wyoming walks into another temple and he placed down his helmet and he sits down and thinks. He had black hair and a black mustache, and black eyes. He was thinking of a plan and that's when Omega shows up beside him and Gamma did the same.

Wyoming: Everyone knows the plan?

Omega: Yes.

Gamma: Yes.

Wyoming: Good. We have to try and isolate the Alpha from the group. Gamma, I need you to mess with him. Use my time distortion ability to mess with him. Try to create some things that he could go through. Send him back in time and make sure he's in a spot where he could stop something but make sure he fails.

Omega: When can  I see the Alpha?

Wyoming: When everything is set up. But we would have to wait. Make sure the Prophecy comes true.

As he said that four predators walk out of the shadows, two PredAliens with collars on and then someone with red hair who almost looked like Alcatraz. He smirks and Wyoming stands up and walks over to him.

Wyoming: Remember our deal?

????: Of course, I remember. The Director seems desperate to try and get the Alpha back after you told him about them gathering up the other louds.

Wyoming: Yes, it's just a few of us and the Rev 9 is strong but with all of them against us they could kill us with ease and then they would all have to fight Rev 9

????: I won't help you in your fighting. I'll just stay in the shadows and wait for the moment to commence. Omega goes back to your host. Wyoming I want you to go fight them. Try to fake your death but make it look believable.

Wyoming: Can do.

He left and the two AI disappeared. A hologram appears and the mysterious guy turns to his right and saw Rev 9.

Rev 9: Is the plan on the way?

????: Yes, Wyoming is about to fake his death. Once Omega gets to his host the other phase will be on the way. You stay behind and don't attack them. You need to be well and you need to wait until we weaken them or at least kill some of them.

Rev 9: Are you going to help us fight?

???: No. I'll stay back and watch. I came here to make sure things go your way. I'm just here since It's easy for me to bring in people to help you.

Rev 9: Really?

????: If you wanted help you could've woken up Nicole.

Rev 9: Experiment 627 is highly dangerous and we not sure if she would kill them and then go back on ice. She might not want to help us, she'll just murder everyone in the base and escape.

????: Well it's not my problem. 

Rev 9 sighs and she turns off the communicator and he smirks and turns to the Predators and PredAlien.

????: We got a lot of work to do people so let's move.

Before he could move the Director comes online.

Director: Is everything okay.

????: Kinda. Wyoming is enacting his plan while Patrick, Rev 9, and Lisa is waiting. If Wyoming plan fails then they'll do the rest of their plan but he has a contingency plan in case his part fails. Omega has his own plan.

Director: If they fail you know what to do.

????: Don't worry. I'll be able to keep my part of the bargain. Hopefully, it'll work.