Chapter 1 kidnapping

Lincoln loud was just sitting in his room thinking, upset, thinking about past situations with his family, mostly his sisters, he just recently got into a argument with him falling down the stairs because luan tripped him and he destroyed Luna guitar which was just sitting on the stairs, while arguing with him he brought up the point that luan tripped him and the guitar shouldn't have been there but the rest of the sisters got involved blaming Lincoln, even luan did and she the one that caused the fall. Locking himself in his room Lincoln just sat there feeling alone and his parents didn't even have his back and after luan and Luna told them the truth they still got mad and Lincoln and took away his comic and game system.

As he felt isolated and alone his sisters walks to the door and made fun of him some more and they didn't stop but Lincoln had enough this time, he grabbed his jacket and he opens his window and he climbed out but he feel down onto a pile of leafs, he looks back and than he runs off into the night. But as he was walking a military truck was slowly stalking him but he didn't know, or he just didn't care, after all the things he did in that family to make everyone happy, after all the times he had put them first and for what? For them to be treating him like shit? He couldn't do it anymore he had to leave, telling no one where he went or where he was going was the best idea he thought of but he will leave behind some good friends and their family that was better than his, he was hurt that he had to do that but his sisters had pushed him to far this time so he was now on the road but thinking about all the times he had to make up events for his sisters, like when he needed to go green but his sisters used up to much electricity for nothing, and in the end when he finally was about to use it to play a game with his friends they founded out and then instead of telling them that he could just stop he had to ride a bike to give the house more power to stay in the green. Then there was the time when Lincoln lied to Lynn saying that he was bad luck, at first he didn't want to go to her game but she forced him and she immediately thought he was bad luck when she was only having a off day. So he tried to use it on his other sisters but they kicked him out of the house no problem or hesitations, and they always like to gang up on him, which was the only part he hated, they gang up on him for something that they cause and they add Lincoln in there just so they can mess with him. But now finally, finally Lincoln felt free, free from his family, free from the horrible things that are called sisters and most importantly he isn't seared in the flames of self-doubt, and he wasn't chained in a family that put all the girls first and then their only son last, no he was free and was able to make his own choices...as soon as he get money to afford a place to live but he stop on the side of the road thinking. But than the truck stops and two guys quickly rushed out picking up Lincoln, one covered his mouth to keep him from screaming while the other held his legs together and they quickly rushed into the truck as it drove off. Lincoln was now having second thoughts of leaving the house but than again, he think that this would probably be better than living with that family, but oh boy he was wrong.

(And that's the first chapter, short but it's the start of this fanfic, so what's going on? Well if anyone watched that new predator movie it's going to start off like but in the near future not 2018 like the movie, so yes this will be one of the few books we're the loud kids are adults, but two might be asking, where's Lincoln support, where's his adopted brother Alcatraz? Well, he has a Different role in this fanfic, go check out the new and improved Delta-symbi-force loud house fanfic along with the halo loud fanfic and lastly the Jurassic loud fanfic, next chapter will probably be published today and to all have a good day.