Chapter 28 Jungle hunter final part 2 so it ends here

They finally made it to the ship but before they could go in they seen more of the IMC marines around the ship. They groan in annoyance and then Lola walks up behind them holding her arm and she fell onto her knees.

Lana: Lola! (she ran over to her side to help her up)

Lori: Lola. Is the Predator dead?

Lola: I-I don't know. I had to run from the explosion so I wouldn't be caught in it. I think it's dead though. Even if he is bulletproof he wouldn't be able to survive that.

Lynn: the ship is just up that clearing. But I spotted about twenty men guarding it. Maybe the rest are searching the forest.

Alcatraz: why don't Balrog want us to escape. I get he hates us all but. Why try to kill us?

Luna then heard the marines say something and she starts to tune everyone else out to hear their conversation.

Imc marine 1: We haven't spotted Lincoln loud yet Balrog. No. We got this. We get him. You replicate his genes that you created and we hand him over to the predator race. Shouldn't be that hard. We have men looking around the whole Forest.

Luna: guys. They want Lincoln.

Lincoln: wait. Why me?

Ronnie Anne: maybe because of your predator killing genes. You're like a terminator for predators. But why would predators need that themselves?

But a plasma bolts his the back of Patrick back and he falls onto his knees as another hits Sam who turns to look. It was the predator. He was badly burnt and missing half his armor. He roars at them before he tried to shoot them again but Lori shot the plasma lander making it blow up on his shoulder. As he blew back into a tree the imc marines started to shoot at them and they ran to cover.

Alcatraz: I'll deal with the predator. You deal with the imc grunts.

Luna nods and they turn to fire at the Grunts coming down to them while Lynn and Lana helped the wounded.

The predator gets up and Alcatraz does a spin kick hitting him across the face and he throws a punch to his face but the predator caught it head butting him and he actives his wrist blades to stab Alcatraz but Alcatraz cuts them off with his sword only for the predator to knee him and take his sword but Alcatraz elbows his gut making him drop the sword and he tried to get it back until the predator kicked the sword away and he grabs Alcatraz by the neck slinging him into a tree. Alcatraz recovers from the hit but as he turns the predator knees his face to the wall and he grabs his arm and neck and he kept kneeing Alcatraz in the stomach rapidly until he felt Alcatraz go limp from the pain. He grabs Alcatraz sword and he raises it above his head and he slings it down.

Luna and the rest of the team were dealing wing the IMC grunts at the moment but as Sam gets up she was shot in the arm.

Luna: Sam!

But she heals and smiles as her claws come out. She dashed to the rest of them in front of her and she starts to cut limbs off or stab them.

Luna: that's the power they gave her? That's awesome.

Lincoln: yeah. It is(Lincoln shot another IMC soldier who tried to get back up and they provided cover fire for Sam)

Luan: Luna is we die I have to tell you something.

Luna: that is?

Luan: I kinda seduce Alcatraz yesterday night and I had him grab and rub my ass.

Luna: wait for what!? Luan what the hell!(she takes her pistol out shooting one of the IMC grunts in the face and he falls down dead)

Luan: I mean it was a mistake.

Luna: when this is over imma kick your ass then kill you luan.

Luan: does it help that before I could proceed to do what I wanted you knocked on his room door.

Luna: You was gonna do more!?

As the predator swings the sword down Alcatraz blocks it with his wristwatch and as it starts to spark he punched the predator in a part of his body that didn't have the exoskeleton and the predator roars in pain. He kicks Alcatraz in the face making him roll to the edge of the cliff and he looks down at the long fall and he tried to climb back up without falling but the predator steps on his one arm and as he looked up at it he raised Alcatraz sword to kill him but a cinder blast hits him in the back and the predator turns to throw the sword to Lincoln. It grazes his side and he held it but he fired another cinder missile at the predator who was gonna charge at him but Alcatraz grabs his legs making him fall and Lincoln shot another one at him that disables most of his exoskeleton and he roars out in anger.

As Alcatraz climbs up the predator tackles Lincoln down and he was gonna knock him out until Alcatraz kicked him in the side. The predator grabs Alcatraz sword and swings it but Alcatraz rapidly shoots the blade breaking it in two and Lincoln kicks the predator into the middle of them both. The predator looks down at one end of a blade near Lincoln and Lincoln looks at it. There was the handle behind him with another piece of the blade that Alcatraz sees. Lincoln dashed to the blade and so did the predator while Alcatraz runs grabbing the handle. But Lincoln was too fast for the predator and Lincoln grabs the end of the blade and he stabs it full force into the predator chest which didn't have the exoskeleton and as he did the exoskeleton starts to move around on his body rapidly and Alcatraz stabs it into his back where his exoskeleton wasn't and then the exoskeleton finally stops where the two blades was inside of him and the left it in him as he falls to his knees.

Luna: Alcatraz! Lincoln come on!

They both ran to the ship as the door was open and it starts to close. Lincoln made it in and Alcatraz jumps in as the door closed and as it takes off other IMC grunts shoots at the ship but the bullets simply bounce off of it as it started up and the ship flew off.

Luna: So Alcatraz what did you do yesterday night?

Alcatraz: I was waiting in the room until the next strike when you showed up.

Luna: you sure? You might wanna take your time and think about what I'll do to you when you lie.

Before he could tell the truth a thud was heard on the ship and then footsteps. Soon it stops and the beeping was heard from the controls.

Ship A.I: a new passenger in engine power chamber.

Alcatraz: wait for what? Lincoln come with me.

Lincoln nods and he gets up walking to the chamber but when it opens the ultra predator stabs Alcatraz shoulder with one of the blades and he kicks him into the wall and he grabs Lincoln neck and he slammed him into the wall. Lincoln rapidly shot at his head but he was bulletproof again and the predator laughs. He was gonna walk off but Lincoln made smoke come from his hands blinding the predator and he shot him in the face with a cinder blast. It makes him drop Lincoln and stumble back to the engine power source which is a plasma energy ball. Lincoln then shoulder charged him into it and he starts roaring in pain as his body became badly burnt and he kept roaring from the pain as parts of his body vaporize and the predator spoke finally.

Ultra predator: you think this is over Lincoln! More will come for(the Predator was completely vaporized and it caused a small explosion pushing Lincoln out of the room and that's when Luna and Lynn show up)

Lynn: what happened?!

Alcatraz: Ultra Predator followed us. So Lincoln pushes him into the power source of the ship(he groans getting up) let's head to your house in royal woods.

Luna: that's a great idea Alcky but your still gonna tell me what you were doing in that room.

She walks away leaving Alcatraz there with Lynn and Lincoln.

(The jungle hunter arc is finally over. It was a good fun arc for me to show a new type of predator since not that many appeared in the book. More arcs will be coming sooner with more predators. Hope you all enjoyed this.