Chapter 20 The heist part 2

On the opposite side of the building, Lori looks at the front seeing about ten marines. With two warthogs an two mongooses. She then turns on her comms.

Lori: H.V I need an ordinance drop.

H.V: with all due respect Lori. The orbital drop is high-

Director: just give it to her H.V.

H.V: Roger.

Then that's when a pod flies from the sky landing behind Lori and as she turns the casing pops off showing a motorcycle and a rocket launcher. She smiled walking to them.

Marine: hey do you hear something?

Marine 2: no.

Then Lori breaks through a building on the motorcycle and she drives off as the marines Scrambled to their vehicles.

Marine: did you hear that?!

Marine 2: yes I did!

Luna, Lincoln, and Meta were standing on an overpass. Lincoln was now sitting in the driver seat of the car Meta stolen while Luna was looking for the guy who was working close with Balrog with some plans. As she saw the car she looks over to meta.

Luna: your up meta.

Meta jumps down on top of the car hood. As the driver starts to swerve the car Meta raises the new gun he had and he then stabbed the blade through the car.

Luna: nice work Meta. Let m0ve.

Lincoln: got to hurry up. I see an enemy Osprey

Luna and meta get into the car, meta in the passenger seat while Luna got on the gunner position while Lincoln drove the car. While they did they turn to see the Osprey and when Luna turn the turret around the Osprey starts to open fire. As Lincoln swerve the car as Luna starts to shoot one of the engines of the Osprey but it stops and five people jump out with jetpacks flying to them. A predator lands where she was using the gun and he tried to stab her with his wrist blades but she kicked him in the chest and ducked as he swings his head and she went for a kidney punch, as he tried to swing his hand she punched him in his side and as he was dizzy she rounded house kicked him off the turret and on top of a car. He then rolls off of it and used his jetpack to get back to her. Then that's when another one in ODST armor lands on a truck and used his sniper.

Luna: meta protect the briefcase.

He then gets in the way of a sniper bullet as it hits his chest, Luna then turns to see the sniper, he shot again and she moved ah it hits the turret knocking it off. Another one in ODST armor but female jumps down on top of the hood of the car and charged to Lincoln and meta with two combat knives but Luna kicked her in the stomach and as she almost fell off the hood of the car she caught her balance. She then used the jetpack to go towards Luna who ducks and kick her in the stomach but the female then punched Luna in the chest then face as Luna does a flip kicking her in the helmet.

Another ODST flies on another truck. He has no armored sleeves to show off his muscles and that's when he started to pick up barrels and he started throwing them to the car while Lincoln starts swerving the car.

Lincoln: will you stop throwing shit!

Meanwhile, Lori drives the motorcycle onto a highway and as she did she used the rocket launcher to destroy one of the warthogs after her. As it flips over an Innocent civilian car swerved only to get hit by the other warthog. She sees Luna and her team and she used a wrap to get to the highway they are one and as she flew next to it some fighter jet flew up next to them and she used the rocket launcher to shoot the cockpit and as it exploded it flew into the ocean.