Chapter 62: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 5

With the Divine light agents known as Nova in the base, this would be a perfect time for Alex to deal with them and the Nulls.

Soldier 1: Alex. This place won't be safe for long.

Alex: We don't leave just let. We watch these agents kill the last few nulls and we send in our team afterward.

Soldier 2: Check it out.

The soldiers point to a monitor where Nicole caught up to Colossus and she leaps up and punched her bald only for Colossus to turn and right hook Nicole into a wall. Colossus roars and pounded her chest and she rushed to Nicole. Only for Nicole to smirk. She reels back her fist and sidesteps punching Colossus jaw sending her into another wall. Colossus pulled her self out the wall and she roars at Nicole. She rushed to Nicole and she claps her hand together to smush Nicole between her hands but Nicole leaps over her hands and kicked Colossus in the face. Colossus roars and rushed towards her punching Nicole in the chest sending her into the wall and she quickly bashed her shoulder into Nicole sending her deeper into the wall. She then begins to bound down on her arm with hammer fist. Nicole just smiles and she kicks her in the chest and she rushed to her aiming to clothes like her only for Colossus to grab her side and flip her over. She grabbed her shoulders tight and she then does a piledriver on her and she quickly let's go and begin to brutalize Nicole. Colossus right and left hook her causing her to finally spit up blood and Colossus finally used her tail to stab Nicole but she grabbed her tail and swung her around and slammed her into the ground.

Nicole gets up and wipes the blood off her mouth.

Nicole: I gotta say. You put up a good even for a null of a xenomorph. But even then you aren't strong enough to deal with me.

Colossus roars and rushed towards her only for Nicole to raise her hand and purple lighting goes through her fingers and a purple energy ball forms over her hand and she fired a purple beam towards Colossus and she braces for impact only for the beam to push her back and burn off her armor. She roars as she was sent through a wall. Nicole smiles and she walks down the hall.

Alex: Of course she won that one.

Back with Ronnie Anne she looks around wondering where her mom could've gone. But a queen Xenomorph slowly crept up behind them snarling. They all turned and got ready only for a tail to go through her stomach and Maria walks into view and she cuts the Queen in half.

Ronnie Anne: Mom!

Maria: Ronnie!

Ronnie Anne runs to her mom hugging her well right leg because of the height difference.

Sid: Why are they bigger than Normal queens?

Grey: Queens could get bigger though. Now how do we get out of here?

Ronnie Anne: We can't leave just yet. We have to get Rosa.

Grey: Ronnie Anne we can't have any other run around to find her.

Ronnie Anne: She's in the basement. Or somewhere down there.

Sid: Are you crazy. There have to be more of those nulls down theirs. The xenomorph types.

Ronnie Anne: It doesn't matter.

Frida: But you'll be the only one that's able to go down those corridors.

Ronnie Anne: Then I'll do it.

Maria: You can't go down there alone.

Ronnie Anne: Sure I can.

Sid: At least let one of us go down there with you.

Ronnie Anne groans.

Ronnie Anne: How can we do that if we don't have a way to get out of here in the first place. How many nulls are left anyways?