Tasha just looked away, then laughed. She completely switched up.

"Look stop being a pathetic bitch, you weren't no damn best friend .. I wouldn't want a best friend like you bitchy sad and stupid. I cant believe you thought Dequan actually loved you, he was using you for the you know famous 'power' couple. You are the one who made yourself look like a fool and girl you weren't pleasuring that boy enough. Look bitch just let go of me and get the hell out a my way before I beat your Elmo looking ass cuz' I ain't got shit to say to you." She spat.

I thought she was my best friend. I can't trust anyone. I chuckled humourlessly at the current situation.

"Okay Tasha," I simply said.

Before she would open her mouth I threw her to the floor, then sat on top of her and started to throw in some hard hits. She reacted to this and started fighting back. She grabbed my hair trying to put me into a foot lock but I managed to dodge, throwing punches in her face whilst she managed to throw some too.

When I realized she was getting weak , I got up and kicked her in the face. Grabbing her, I flung her into the lockers. She regained herself and tried getting up but I kept kicking her back down. She managed to grab my hair bringing me down then got on top of me flinging in punches and slaps. I blocked most of them then wrapped my legs around her waist rolling us over and started throwing in my harder hits , seeing blood, I was satisfied. I slammed her head onto the concrete, rearing to kill her. I smiled as I slammed her head once more.