"It would be no big deal, Ro, truly." he pulled his head away from her to look her in the eyes but she was shaking her head.

"No. I appreciate it but I can't let you do that. It just doesn't sit with me well." She explained so he dropped it.

"I'm about to move out of my flat, it's a bit out of the way but I could talk to my landlord for you if you want." Sarah suggested. Harry squeezed Rosalie's waist, encouraging the great idea.

"I wouldn't be able to afford that, I'd have to work at the club and bar all day and night to try and come up with that money." She stared at her tea, taking a deep breath and trying to not freak out as Harry's hand rubbed her back.

"Okay, let us help Ro. It's a shit situation that's not your fault so you shouldn't have to pay the consequences. Let us loan you something to get you going." Sarah's words shocked Harry slightly after she had kept her quiet when he had suggested the same thing.

"I can't do that." She shook her head.

"Why not? We're your friends, let us support you" she pushed. Harry wouldn't dare push her like in that moment that but he supposed Sarah had known her longer.

"No, Sarah." Rosalie's voice was angrier now so Harry rubbed her back and held up his other hand to Sarah.

"Okay, okay." He settled them. "If you won't accept it then at least let Sarah talk to her landlord and you and Lola can stay here until you do have the money." He suggested straight into her eyes. The frustration he had felt so many times with Rosalie was now building in her eyes towards him and he could see it.

"Harry." She sighed, about to try and protest.

"Oh come on Rosalie. What else are you going to do?" Sarah butted in, tearing their attention away from each other.

"I don't know" she mumbled, sipping her tea to draw attention away from her face.

"You can't do this alone and we're not about to sit back and watch you try." Sarah was impressing Harry with how she was standing up to her and demanding she helped. Rosalie listened to Sarah but in that moment she wished she would just shut up; only because she knew she was right.

"I have to get to the bar." She mumbled but that was her subtle way of saying, fine. Harry let go of her and they both watched her walk away with her tea in her hand.

"I told you what you were getting into, Harry and you pursued. Do not be a dickhead now." Sarah suddenly turned on him, making his eyes widen.

"What did I do?" He laughed in surprise, holding his hands up in defence.

"Nothing but please if you have any doubts, speak now because with Rosalie you're either all in or you can fuck off." Harry admired Sarah for her candid nature, not always when it was aimed at him though.

"She told me what I was getting into. I'm still here, I care just as much as you." He pointed out and she softened on him.

"Good. I know it's complicated and all, being all in but not being too much on her but she's worth it, I promise. No ones really stayed long enough to figure that part out." Harry wasn't sure whether Sarah was talking to him or to herself towards the end but he nodded.