Carol x Valkyrie's Daughter

A/N: What the heck is their ship name?

⚠️mentions of r*p*⚠️

Y/N's POV

I sat on the roof of my home. I had an odd home, not as odd as Stark Tower, but odd. I lived in the Statue of Liberty. I saw a bright light coming towards home. I flew off the roof and enter the living room through one of the windows. Mom entered through the same window with someone else. She had dark tan skin and brown hair. She had the cool tattoo on her wrist.

"Y/N... what did I say about sitting on the roof?"

"Not to do it because it can be dangerous during a storm." I said.

"Good. Now, meet Valkyrie. She's my girlfriend." Mom said.

"Nice to meet you. You must be important because mom never lets me meet any of her dates." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. So you have the powers as your mother?" She asked.

"Yup. Except someone won't let me use them." I said looked Mom straight in the eyes.

"I don't want you in the spotlight yet, you're too young and using your powers will shove you in it." Mom said. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, what is the view from the roof." Valkyrie asked.

"Oh it's beautiful! I'll take you up there soon. Y/N, go to bed, it's late." Mom said.

"Okay." I got ready for bed and I fell asleep. I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked out and saw Valkyrie making pancakes.

"Those smell amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you. I hope they taste as good too, Steve Rogers taught me how when I visited from Asgard." She said. Mom walked in sleepily.

"Hey honey." Mom said and kissed Valkyrie. That when I noticed something shiny on Moms ring finger.

"Is that a wedding ring?" I asked.

"Yes." Mom said.

"When? How? Who asked? When is Valkyrie going to become my other mom?" I asked quickly.

"Last night in the roof. Val proposed to me. And I don't know, we are thinking about eloping." Mom said. I did a happy dance and they laughed.

*three months later*

We lived happily together. Val moved with us and she and Mom are married. School sadly started. Mom has started to train me with my power. There is so much I don't know. I was sitting in math class staring off into space but then Mrs. Garhart had an announcement.

"This Friday our class will have a career day. Your parents will come in and tell us about their jobs. This is a must unless your parent has an emergency and if they do they will have to write a letter or email." She explained. Ugh. At the end of the day a sulked home.

"Hey Y/N how was school!?" Val asked cheerily.

"Bleh. We have career day on Friday and parents must come." I explained.

"That sounds fun! Why are you upset?" She asked.

"I'm not exactly a 'popular' kid at school and they will spread rumors about you guys. I know it. It happened in fourth grade, it will happen again." I said.

"Sorry kid. But hey, I'm kinda like an assassin so if they mess with you, they mess with me." Val said and I smiled.

*Friday*

Mom drove Val and I to school and parked the car. We walked in together and kids were staring. One of my main tormentors,  Trevor, opened his mouth but Val raised her eyebrow and he actually shut up. We got to my class.

"Hello, who is your child?" Mrs. Garhart asked.

"Y/N." Mom said.

"Thank you. You may take take a seat anywhere." She said and Mom and Val sat down next to my desk and the other parents filtered in.

"Who would like to go first?" Mrs Garhart asked. All the kid except me raised their hands.

"Why not start it with a bang?" Mom asked.

"Save the best for last." I said. Mom and Val hugged me. The others flew by and soon we were the last family left.

"Hi, I'm Carol Danvers, also know Captain Marvel." Mom said.

"I'm Valkyrie." Val said.

"And we're Y/N's moms." They said together.

"I used to take care of the universe besides this galaxy after the snap. Right now I am an Avenger and a mom."

"I was the queen of Asgard but I re-passed the title to Thor so I could live here with my wife." Val said.

"Alright class, do you have any question for Y/N or her parents?" Mrs. Garhart asked. Everyone raised their hands.

"What has been your most recent mission?" One kid asked.

"Classified." Mom said.

"The last fight with Thanos." Val said. The question rolled on and they were the usual questions about being an Avenger.

"Who is Y/N's father?" One kid asked. Mom stiffened. It was not a good story.

"I'd rather not say." Mom said calmly. I could see her slightly shaking. I texted my father, he was the only one who could calm her down. A few minutes later he burst in. Kids started to whisper.

"Hey, Carol, it's okay. It's me, the soldier can't burnt you anymore." He said. He brought Mom out to the car. There was one thing that could scare mom, the mention of my father.

"Bucky." Mom said.

"Yeah. It's me. The soldier isn't here. It's Bucky." He said. Mom calmed down.

"If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't Bucky being Y/N's father scare you?"

"He because the Winter Soldier once but I knew him as Bucky. That was all I could see him as, not a murderer. His mission was to make another soldier but with the strongest person in sight. The mission was a success." Mom said.

"I don't trust myself to have custody of Y/N. Carol has full custody." Bucky said.

"I wish we were seeing each other in better circumstances." Mom said.

"Same." Bucky said. We left the school and Bucky drove us to the Avengers compound. I've never seen Bucky as a father figure. I don't need a father figure when I have two mother figures.

When we entered the living area Thor was resting pop tarts while Clint and Tony were throwing objects at each other. Clint reached for Bucky's plums.

"If you even breathe on my plums I will toss you into the middle of the Pacific Ocean with a recording of Cap giving you a lecture. It will go on and on and on and on." Bucky said.

"Okay." Clint said and through a peach at Tony, hitting him in the nose.