Captain America Age Of Ultron Vision Rewrite

AHHHHHHHHHH I'M GETTING A LEOPARD GECKO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR I MAY HAVE THEM BY THE NEXT UPDATE AND I'LL DO AN UPDATE FOR THEM WITH PICTURES I'M SO EXCITED YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYAYAAAAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Steve's POV

I was on the ground, I felt someone near me. I looked around and it was the 40's again, a dancing club.  I got up and walked around, I think I was looking for someone.

"Steve." I turned around and it was Bucky. My Bucky, not Hydra's Bucky. He was in his cute soldiers uniform with a smile on his face. 

"Bucky." I said, still in shock that I was face to face with the love of my life.

"It's been a long long time Stevie. Think we both deserve a dance." Bucky said with a sad smile. I didn't care if this was real or not, I just wanted to be with my Bucky, my smiling, free, not brainwashed Bucky.

We danced to our favorite song from the 40's. He was here, in my arms, safe with me. I stared into his ocean blue eyes, sparkling with happiness.  Suddenly the ground opened up and he fell into an endless pit, screaming just like he did when he fell from the train.

"Bucky!" I shouted. No no no no no no no no no, not again, I can't lose him again.

I woke up and saw the disaster around me, the Maximoff girl warped our minds, even though my vision wasn't real it still hurt and I could still hear his screams ringing in the back of my mind.