Thor and Jane's Daughter

Y/N's POV

"Father! May I please go and kick Freyr's butt at sparring? Aunt Tasha taught me a new trick." I asked.

"Why of course! Just don't kick his butt to hard, we have a drinking contest between him and his sister later and I have 20 pengar on him." Father said.

"Thank you father!" I said and ran off the find Freyr.

"Looking for me?" He asked and scared me. I turned around and punched him.

"Sorry!"

"At least wait until we spar!"

"Alright then, ready to lose?"

"I believe you are asking yourself that question." We fought and I was winning. I pinned him down with the tip of my sword to his throat.

"Best two out of three. I just have to warm up." He said.

"Sure, and I'm a front giant."

"Haha." We went again and yet again I was beating him.

"You want to know another thing." I said as I attacked him but his shield was in the way.

"What?"

"You're not worthy." I said. He gave me a confused look and pushed him down, called Mjolnir, and set it on him chest.

"Dammit Thordottir!" Freyr said.

"Admit that I'm better than you and I'll take my friend off you."

"Never!"

"Okay then. Have fun." I said and started to leave.

"No wait! You're better than me at fighting!" He said.

"Great." I said and took Mjolnir off him.