Civil War (The Third Maximoff Part II)

Mira's POV

I fiddled with the purple wisps in my hand. Ever since I've left a year ago, I have found one other power. I guess it's like super strength. I make my hand surround in purple wisps and it's pretty much unstoppable.

"Avengers Black Widow, Captain America, Scarlett Witch, and Flacon are struggling to contain and attack on Lagos' Biochemical Institute." A news lady said. I saw Wanda struggling to contain a cloud of gas. I teleported near her. I saw someone aiming a gun towards her.

"Hey you! Don't hurt my sis!" I shouted and power punched the guy. I twisted the purple around my wrists.

"It's good to be back." I whispered. Once I saw Wanda was done I teleported next to her.

"Mira!" She exclaimed.

"Your welcome." I said.

"I can't believe this! You're here!" Wanda said.

"Yeah and Cap need our help." I said. I grabbed her arm and ran to we're Steve saw.

Wanda helped him and I tried to keep people away from the fight. Wanda launched the fire dude into the air but he exploded next to a building. Wanda gasped. I went next to her and put my hand on my shoulder.

"It will be okay." I said, "I'm gonna help some people. Will you be alright here?" Wanda nodded I sped inside and helped some people out. I teleported back behind Cap who was talking with Wanda.

"Wanda, you were probably hallucinating, Mira wasn't here." Cap said and I smirked.

"Boo!" I said from behind him and Cap practically jumped a mile.

"Mira!" He said and hugged me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm back, great." I said and lightly punched Cap jokingly in the Should he he stumbled back.

"Sorry." I said.

"What the heck!"

"Yeah. I have this new trick that I call the power punch. Can we get back to the tower. I wanna see Nat." I said.

"Right here kid." Nat said and I hugged her.

"Your right. Let get back to the tower." A new guys said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Sam Wilson." He said and held out his hand. I shook it.

"Mira Maximoff." I said.

"Quinjet's here." Cap said and we boarded the plane. He put a FaceTime thing in the middle.

"Hey Cap, how did it go?" Bruce asked.

"It could have gone better. You will see soon. However, we do have a new member." Cap said.

"Not a member! Just passing through." I said quickly.

"Mira!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm here. Is Stark or Clint there?" I asked.

"We finally got him to fall asleep. As for Clint, he's probably in the vents above me." Bruce said.

"You guessed correctly." Clint said dropping down.

"Hey Clint." I said.

"Hey Mira." Clint said.

"How are you acting normal?" Nat asked.

"I've seen her on mission before. She's quite sneaky. Makes it seem like if a robber was running away he just tripped over himself and not a super speeding teenager." Clint said.