Blizzard

3rd Person POV

There was a Blizzard in New York. All the Avengers were set out to save people. Many people were trapped, dying of hypothermia, or the snow collapsed the roofs of their homes. It was the worst blizzard in centuries. It almost seemed... unnatural.

Ally's POV

The Blizzard was raging outside. Mrs. Potari checked in on me ever other hour. She lets me stay in my apartment even though my parents passed. I heard a knock at my door. I opened it up and saw Mrs. Potari.

"Come in, the heats on." I said.

"Thank you dear. I brought some non perishable food from the pantry in the basement. We are lucky we haven't gotten a blackout yet but we will soon." She said. As if on cue the lights flickered.

"I better see if Dan can get the power running. Stay safe dear." She started to leave but then the ceiling started to crack. Snow seeped through. I through my hands up and aqua blue replaced the ceiling. Mrs. Potari looked at me in shock.

"I knew there was a enhanced in the building but I never thought it would be you." She said. She ripped off her face and clothes to reveal a Hydra agent. Dang it. I let the ceiling fall and I created a force field around myself. I climbed onto the roof and saw more Hydra agents. My parents were apart of Shield but then they had me and left.

"Ally Belova. Good to see you again."  Madame B said. Ugh. I curled the aqua colored wisps around my hands and was prepared to fight. I sent out a blast sending them all backwards, some of them fell off the roof. I did some hand to hand combat until I saw some red and blue and possibly white but it was hard to see against the snow.

Cap's POV

I saw a person falling from a building and I went to catch them but I saw a Hydra symbol. I climbed up to the room and saw a girl with magic like Wanda's except blue. I saw the Red Room symbol.

"I got a fight with Red Room and Hydra here I might need backup." I said through the coms.

"Coming." Nat said. I jumped out and started to fight a Hydra agents. We got a short break as the got back up.

"Hey kid."

"Hey, I'm Ally by the way."

"Nice to meet you. Wish I met you a bit soon because we sure could have used you." I said and we continued to fight.

At some point Nat joined in and she fought Red Room woman. Ally enclosed her with her magic and Nat stabbed her in the heart. Ally dropped the magic wall thing. We saw more Hydra agents coming out way.

"I can stop them but you can't be on the roof or you'll get hurt!" Ally said.

"Now kid-" Nat stared.

"No. We have to listen to her." I said. I trusted her. We jumped to a balcony. Ally jumped in the air, spun around, and punched the roof. A blast of energy knocked them all out. We climbed back up and joined the kid on the roof. She looked exhausted and Nat offered her a coat.

"No thanks. I can just do this." She said and covered herself with a shimmering aqua color.

"I can regulate the heat inside it." She said.

"Do you have any clue what's causing this?" Nat asked.

"No. My guess would be Hydra. It's too strong to be natural. They probably have some sort of weather enhancer because we were supposed to have a blizzard today but not this bad." She said.

"Stark scan for the strongest area of the Blizzard." I said through the coms.

"A wearhouse of 310 street." He said. We ran toward the warehouse.

"Nat, can you crawl through the vents?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Great. Ally, can you create a distraction with me so Nat can turn off the device?"

"You're talking time the girl who can just took out 17 Hydra agents at once."

"Great. Let's go."

Ally's POV

I blast the doors of the facility open and took over the alarm system so it play Ring of Fire by Social D. I sent blasts of energy and Cap sent his shield flying everywhere. Suddenly. Everything felt warmer and less windier. Nat jumped down from the vents and helped us take down the rest of the hydra agents. Soon we were down and resting.

"Kid. Where are your parents?" Cap asked.

"Arlington Cemetery. They were Shield agents. Mrs. Potari let me stay in my apartment for a while. But now it's ruined so... yeah." I said. I looked and Nat had a little smile on her face.

"I have to make a call." She said and went around the corner. She returned a little while later and we set off to help people affected by the storm.

I was clearing a balcony so a family could get out of their apartment and get an emergency kit. I handed it to them and the I went to take off again but I tripped. The concrete cut a deep jagged line across my arm. My energy was focused on the wound and healing it so I couldn't have stopped myself. I braved myself for impact but I felt large hands catch me.

I looked up and saw a green Bruce Banner. He grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around my arm.

"Thanks but..." I unwrapped the bandage and used my powers to heal myself.

"Oh. Why does this surprise me?" Dr. Banner asked.

"I don't know. After an alien attack and meeting gods I'd expect that you would not be surprised by much." I said and went back to helping people.

*time skip*

I was back at the tower. The others were looking at me oddly. Cap walked in and they looked at him.

"Hey kid." He said.

"Wait, you know this kid! Who is she?" Stark said. I rolled my eyes.

"She can talk and her name is Ally." I said.

"Alright then, why are you here?"

"I have powers. And I met up with Cap and Nat and we did all the hard work for you guys." I said. Nat walked in with Dr. Banner.

"Hey Ally. So we've been looking to adopt and Sheild can't technically let you leave because you have powers..." Nat said.

"Do you want to be our kid?" Dr. Banner asked.

"Uh... y-yeah. S-sure." I said in shock. They smiled and Dr. Banner gave me a hulk hug.

"Gah! I know you saw me heal I flesh wounds but I can't heal broken bones." I said as I was being squished.

"Sorry!" He said. They took me to their apartment a few floors below.

"Red Room. Huh? What's your story?" Nat said.

"They only wanted me for my powers. I was with them until I was four when it was liberated by Shield. My adopted parents found me and they were like my real parents. They died a couple months ago but I guess I never left the sight of the Red Room." I said.

"Yeah. I was in their Black Widow program." Nat said.

"Ah! I was in the Jumping Spider program. We focused on more on agility instead of flexibility. Quicker with killing." I said.

"We're still better." Nat said.

"Oh really." I said.

"Nope! No spider fights! She's gonna he our kid Nat." Dr. Banner said.

"Fine." Nat mumbled/complained.