Clintasha's Daughter

Please request ships so I don't accidentally leave any out!

Y/N's POV

I was walking to school listening to Highway To Hell by AC/DC (cortices of Uncle Tony.) Being the kid of two assassins is hard at times when they're on missions. They're in Sokovia right now fighting an evil robot that Uncle Tony made. I got to my locker and put my phone away. I took out my stuff for social studies and went to class.

"Y/N Barton-Romanoff." They teacher called.

"Here." I said. I pulled out my computer to see if there want anything on the news about my parents mission but there wasn't much so far. Just that the Avengers were in Sokovia. Class went on as normal but soon we were all called down to the auditorium.

"Hello everyone. Sokovia is flying. The Avengers are there to help. There are press who are on scene and filming. We also have the live feed to their communication system." Our principal said. Everyone looked at me. That's what I get for having crime fighting parents.

The video focused in a building the doors were closed but soon they were kicked open revealing Dad. I sighed in relief, he was okay. He shot the robots but they kept coming. I was getting nervous. Wanda burst through the doors and crushed the robots. I met her briefly but she was very nice to me.

The video then went to Uncle Steve and Uncle Thor who were fighting near the edge. Uncle Steve got thrown against a car and I winced. That had to have hurt, even with him being a super soldier. It changed perspectives to the dash cam in a car.

"You know, if we knock out the wall to the dining room and extend the training room, we could do more complex sparring with Y/N."

"Where would we eat?" Mom said.

"We never eat in there." Dad pointed out.

"True." Mom said and the jumped out to join the fight. The city was getting higher and higher. The fight went on and soon Ultron got into the Quinjet. He fired bullets. A lot. He went over the area where Mom was trying to calm down Uncle Bruce. Bullets rained down on them and the camera lens broke. There was one crack in it so I could see my mom get shot. Uncle Bruce picked her up and put her down on the Shield helicarrier.

It went to a security camera on a building. It showed Dad saving a kid who was stuck. Ultron was coming his way. No no no no no. I can't lose my dad. Teachers gave me worried looks. Dad turned around to protect the kid. I knew it was the right choice, but did it have to be him. The ship was getting closer and there was a flash of blue. Pietro. He was riddled with bullet holes and blood. Dad looked shocked.

"No!" I cried out. Tear blurred my eyes.

Cap helped him bring Pietro to the ship while Dad returned the kid to his mother. He laid down on a bench to rest. He was offered help but he refused it. Idiot. Uncle Tony and Uncle Thor blew up the city. I was terrified. Some of my family was on that floating island.

I saw Vision come out carrying Wanda. Uncle Rhodey landed on the helicarrier. I couldn't find Uncle Tony or Uncle Thor. Soon they emerged safely. Most of my family was okay.

"Y/N Barton-Romanoff, you're being dismissed." One of the teachers said. I walked out and saw Uncle Happy. He hugged me and drove me to the new Avengers compound.

"D-did y-you heard w-with p-p-pi." I said before crying.

"Yeah. I didn't meet the kid but he was too young." Uncle Happy said.

"Are they coming back?"

"Yeah, they will be home in an hour." He said. I stared out the window as we drove to my second home. We got there and I waited in the living room next to the landing pad. The jet came into view and I ran out to see my family.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted as they walked out. I hugged them.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school missy." Dad said.

"They showed us the live feed." I said.

"Really! They could at least have some respect knowing that some kids have family in Sokovia!" Mom complained.

"I-I saw him... you know." I said. Dad pulled me into a tighter hug.

"We're gonna have a talk with the school." He said. I nodded and looked over at Wanda. She gave me a a little wave. I moved away from my parents towards her.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey. How are you doing?"

"I don't believe it. He died for the right he thing but there will be no one telling me that they are 12 minutes older than me."

"We were going to adopt the both of you. My Mom and Dad. Now it's just you." I said

"That would be nice. Are you biologically their kid?"

"Yes, no, and maybe." I said.

"Huh? Explain."

"My Mom was sterilized in the red room but then Shield did some weird crap to her DNA to make it have chromosomes. They did some weird science stuff and they I was placed in a surrogate who gave birth to me. So genetically, yes." I explained.

"You are right, that is some weird crap." Wanda said. I made her smile for a little bit.

*time skip*

The next few days I hung out with Mom, Dad, and Wanda as the adoption papers went through in our apartment at the Tower. Mom was healing so I couldn't train with her and Dad was shaken. Wanda hung around him most of the time. They were both close to Pietro.

Soon I had to go to school. Everyone just avoided me. Until the end of the day. I was heading out of the school when Jake shouted a mean comment.

"How are your weak parents! Your Dad wanted to get away from you so much that he was willing get killed!"

"And you mom is useless and she doesn't even have any real powers! And Scarlett Witch is just plain weak." Another kid shouted. No one talked about my family like that.

"My father tried to freaking save a kid and he almost died! My mom got shot even though my uncle saved her from most of the bullets. My soon to be adopted brother died! I saw my family come home battered, bruised, and in grief! Is that what you say to someone who just went through one of the worst days in their lives!" I shouted.

They were at a loss for words when I saw a familiar red magic lift them off the ground. I sent Wanda a warning glance and shook my head no. She dropped them to the ground.

"Is that weak? I can do much worse." Wanda said and walked off with me.

"Why are you picking me up? You know I walk home alone, right?"

"Yes but we have big news and Mom and Dad are fighting over who gets to tell you so I decided to pick you up at school and tell you right away. The adoption papers went through. I'm officially your sister!"

"That awesome! Mom and Dad usually get ice cream for these kind of occasions!"

"What kind?!"

"If it's Dad getting it, The Hawkeye Hazelnut. If it's Mom, Death By Black Widow. I really hope it's Mom getting it." I said.

"I'm more with Dad in this one." She said.

"How! Hazelnut is terrible!"

"And chocolate is to overpowering!"

"You obviously are still a little crazy from being around Uncle Tony too much."

"You little-"