In Case You Don't Live Forever

Please listen to the video up above, she's really good!

Steve's POV

I sat in my room. I pulled out my ukulele and started tuning it. I smiled as I played the peaceful chords. I started strumming and then singing.

"You put all your faith in my dreams. You gave me the world that I wanted. What did I do to deserve you? I follow your steps with my feet. I walk on the road that you started. I need you to know that I heard you, every word." I sang. I slightly adjusted the instrument in my arms.

"I've waited way too long to say. Everything you mean to me. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now. I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth. I'm everything that I am because of you."

"I, I've carried this song in my mind. Listen, it's echoing in me. But I haven't helped you to hear it. We, we've only got so much time. I'm pretty sure it would kill me. If you didn't know the pieces of me are pieces of you."

"I've waited way too long to say. Everything you mean to me. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now. I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth. I'm everything that I am because of you. I have a hero whenever I need one. I just look up to you and I see one. I'm a man 'cause you taught me to be one. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now. I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth. I'm everything that I am." I sang passionately.

"Whoa, whoa. In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth. As long as I'm here as I am, so are you." I finished. I heard clapping from the door. I forgot to lock it! "Nat!" I squeaked.

"Great job babe, I didn't know you played the uke!" Nat said. I blushed, "Aww, your embarrassed!"

"No! I just forgot to lock the door and sound proof my room." I said.

"Well I got it on video so you don't mind the others seeing?" She asked with a smirk. I carefully put my ukulele down and chased her down the hall. She was faster that me.

"Friday! Play the video for the others!" Nat shouted. She skidded towards a stop and I tickled her.

Tony's POV

I was with Peter in the lab and we used my amazing hologram tech for his new suit. We were currently arguing over kill mode. A video popped up where the suit was. It was Steve on his bed playing the ukulele. He was actually good.

"Uncle Steve can sing!" Peter said. The person videoing clapped.

"Nat!" Steve screeched. Peter and I laughed at that.

Bruce's POV

I was in the lab with Bucky because I was examining the bio mechanics of his arm. My boyfriend, Thor, was testing his new axe. The screen that was showing the data I collected turned into a video. It was Cap singing. And playing the ukulele.

"The man of Stars and Stripes can sing!" Thor said.

Clint's POV
I was watching T.V. with Cooper, Lila, and the twins. Nate was down for a nap. A video took up the screen and it was Cap playing the ukulele.

"Hey honey! Come here, apparently Cap plays the ukulele." I said. Laura walked over and watched.

"Who's filming?" Wanda asked.

"Nat!" Steve shouted.

"Never mind." She said.

Flint's POV

I was watching T.V. in my room with Mom. Suddenly the screen changed and it was Captain America playing the ukulele.

"Mack! Get in here!" Mom shouted. Dad came in and started to laugh.

"I wish I could see Coulson's reaction to this." Dad said.

Coulson's POV

I was in my office with Daisy, she was currently hacking into the Avengers Tower to pull a prank. The  screen went black and suddenly there was Steve Rogers playing the ukulele. Wow. Great.

"And I thought he couldn't be any better." I said.

"What did you say?" Daisy asked.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

~~~~

The video became viral. He never lived it down, it was even bigger than the language incident. Friday thoughts that "others" wasn't specific, so she shared it with all others.