Epilogue:

(6 years later)

"Millie! Hurry up! You're going to miss it!" I hear Xander yell from the lounge room.
"Coming!" I reply, picking up my son Isacc.
Isacc has blonde hair like his father, blue eyes like mine and he has the cutest little smile.
I hear Hazel squeal and then start giggling. Xander was probably tickling her. I walk into the lounge room and see Xander sitting on the couch with Hazel in his lap.
Hazel also has her fathers hair, my eyes and a cute smile almost identical to Isacc's.
I smile and place Isacc down next to him. Then I sit down and look at the TV. We had decided to watch Monsters Inc. because Hazel had been begging me for months and months. Xander hit play and we started watching.
~•~
It was 7:30pm when the movie finished and Isacc was almost asleep in my lap, curled up like a cat. Hazel was also almost asleep, with her face buried in Xander's chest. Xander looks at me and smiles. I smile back and then lift Isacc up, placing his head on my shoulder and supporting him under his bum and back. I walk towards his room and push the door open quietly. I place him in his bed and turn on the Pillow Per Dream Lite. Xander comes in a moment later and places Hazel in her bed. We kiss them both and then slip out quietly. Finally we can speak, but quietly. We put The Bourne Identity on and snuggle up together.
"So, how was your day?" Xander asks. I trace circles on his chest with my finger and smile.
"It was long. But good. Isacc got in a fight at child-care today. He got in big trouble by the teachers. He was put in the naughty corner." I laugh quietly. Xander chuckles and kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and he kisses me lightly. I kiss him back. His hands wrap around my waist and he pulls me onto his lap. I smile against his lips and I feel him smile back.
"Mummy?" I pull away and get off Xander. Hazel is standing in the doorway with her favourite blanket called 'blankie.' How original.
"Yes, sweetie?" I reply.
"I can't sleep." She pouts. She has my pout. I smile and walk over to her. I pick her up and rest her on my hip. I take her back to her room and notice that Isacc is fast asleep. I place a finger to my lips in order to tell Hazel to be quiet. She nods and I place her into her bed. I start singing hazels favourite song quietly.

"Well I swear there's a ghost on this Island
His hands, all covered in blood
My wife enquired of understanding
But of course my dear, you can't
She said 'How can I relate to somebody who doesn't
speak? I feel like I'm just treading water.
Is it the same for you?

Well he comes and he goes, so capricious.
And his work appears so rushed.
Well I love the house that we live in.
I love you all too much
Is it the same for you?
Is it the same for you?."

I finish the song and check Hazel's asleep. Her eyes are closed delicately and her breathing is even. She's asleep. I kiss her forehead before slipping out quietly. I plop back onto the couch.
"I'm pretty sure they're both asleep." I sigh.
"Good, I wanna make sure they can't interrupt us." Xander smirks, lying down and pulling me on top of him. I let out a small yelp and then a quiet laugh. He kisses me hard, his left hand at my waist and his other through my hair.
"We haven't done this in a while." He murmurs.
"We haven't had time." I reply.
"Well then we need to make a schedule." I almost laugh too loud.
"A schedule?"
"Yep. We have to make love at least once every two weeks. Once a week would be great, but I don't think I have time." He adds. I hit him playfully and nod.
"Okay then, that's our schedule. We need to make sure the kids are fast asleep though."
"Of course."
He kisses my neck and I run my fingers through his hair. He picks me up and takes me to the bedroom.
~•~
We resurface an hour later for air. I look across at Xander. His eyes are closed lightly and his chest is rising and falling quickly. My breathing is ragged and I scoot closer to Xander.
"Let's keep watching the movie." I say, grabbing Charlie's old T-shirt and slipping it on. I grab a pair of pj shorts and walk out as Xander pulls on his sweat pants. We plonk back on the couch and I rest my head on his bare muscly chest. I rake my fingers up and down his chest.
"That's nice." He murmurs. I smile to myself and snuggle as close as I can to him.
"Guess what?" He asks.
"What?" I reply.
"I Love you."
"I Love you too."

~•~
Bradley married a gorgeous girl called Mary and they had three children. He became a professional footballer and is earning thousands. 💰💰💰💰
~•~
Millie's mum and Connor got married and are now living on there own together.
~•~
Millie didn't really stay in contact with Ben as she thought it was best, but she has found out that he has found a beautiful girlfriend and is treating her well.
~•~
Millie's friends have all gone their own ways and she doesn't really see them much.
~•~
Millie rings Charlie's phone once a week and tells him everything.
~•~
The two kids in the picture are Isacc and Hazel. The video is Hazel's favourite song, Antichrist by The 1975. (practically my favouritest song ever! Matty Healy is mine!)
So that's the end of the book!!! Woo!!! I finished my first book!! It's only took me most of the year, but I finished my first book!!!! Finally!!
So if you enjoyed my book, go check out my other two.
Death Wish
Graffiti Night
Experiment 2.1
Thanks for everyone who supported me specially saranguyen_ and Timetoshine12
Go follow them and check out their works :)
I Love you all for supporting me and voting, and reading my book in general!
xxoo
Ba-aiiiiii👊