Chapter 4

Sorry for the late chapter guys! I've been really busy. Anyways enjoy and rate!!!!

*********************************+******************************************************

That day at school, I met up with Charlie, at lunchtime. I told about the whole thing this morning and last night.

"Where is this... Mitchell?" He asked sternly. I pointed to the middle of the oval where Mitch and his gang were standing. Charlie stood up.

"Which one is he?"

"The one with the backwards snapback." I replied. Charlie started walking towards them.

"CHARLIE! STOP!!" I yelled as I ran in front of him. He slowed down and looked down at me. He sighed.

"Look, Millie, a guy I didn't even know about, tried to make out with you and you're my girlfriend. You mean a lot to me!" He told me.

"You really mean it?" I asked, flattered.

"Absolutley!"

"Thanks," I said looking down at my shoes. "but promise not to go near Mitch?"

"Fine." he agreed. I turned around, expecting him to follow, but then heard someone running in the opposite direction to me. I knew exactly who it was!

"CHARLIE!!! YOU PROMISED!" I screamed and started sprinting after him. But I was too late. Charlie leapt at Mitch and pinned him to the ground.

"GUYS STOP IT!! PLEASE!!!" I pleaded.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!" Charlie yelled in Mitch's face. "Why'd you try to make out with my girlfriend!"

"Get off me! Look she was asking for it... "Mitch come kiss me" meh meh meh!"

Charlie's face dropped and he released his grip enough for Mitch to get out from underneath him. He looked up at me with a disappointed look. I looked straight back at him, shaking my head.

****************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter, but I really wanted to leave it as a cliff hanger!!

Will Charlie call it quits with Millie or will he continue his relationship with her??!!