Chapter 69:

~A/N~

Hey bros,

I'm going to be putting the other stories on hold, just for now, because I really just want to finish this book. I also have another idea for a story I'm going to be writing, so once this ones finished, that one will start up.

Okay..... That means, enjoy this chapter and there are only about 5 left.

Ba-aiiiiii!!!!! 👊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get home and I grab Chris' hand and run upstairs, him stumbling after me. I push the door of my room open and allow him to walk in first. My room isn't too big nor is it too small, it's just right. I've filled one wall full of posters of all the actors and actress' and bands and singers I love.

"Wow. Nice room." He smiles.

"Thanks." I say, walking over to my wardrobe, which wasn't walk-in, but had sliding panels that were full body mirrors. I pulled out a pair of leggings and a tank top. I quickly stripped off and put them on, oblivious to Chris, who was enjoying the little strip dance I just did. He walks up to me, placing his hands on my waist and pushes me gently against my wardrobe doors.

"You know I'm thee Bad Boy of the school?" He whispers, his voice husky. I swallow as his lips brush my earlobe, and nod.

"Yep, and everyone keeps looking at me, because you rarely talk to a girl, unless you're into them, and you're flirting with me." I reply. He chuckles and kisses my neck. I moan softly.

"You're right, most girls would kill you or threaten you, like Natasha did."

"Ha, what a bitch." He chuckles again and it vibrates through his chest and into mine. I smile at him, but then realise I shouldn't do this. Charlie. I push Chris away from me and walk over to my desk where I keep all my perfumes.

"Let's get to know each other better, before we do anything." I say. I decide to go with Meow by Katy Perry. I squirt it once onto my wrist, rub them together and then against my neck.

"Maybe." He says. Chris comes up behind me, and kisses my shoulder, his hands wrapping around the front of my waist.

"Don't do that." I say.

"Why?" He smirks.

"Because, we need to know each other better." I turn around and face him. He pulls me closer against his strong muscular body and tries to kiss me. I pull back. He rests his forehead on mine and his lips brush over mine, making my breathing hitch. I pull out of his grip and grab a sports bag and water bottle. I fill up the bottle and run downstairs, Chris in close pursue. He takes my hand.

"We can walk there." He says. I nod and smile at him. He grins back.

"Mum! I'm going now!" I yell.

"Okay sweetie! Who's bringing you back?" She yells back. I look up at Chris. He nods.

"Chris is!"

"Okay! If you're going to have sex, please make sure you use protection! Thank you! And I love you! Bye Chris!" My cheeks blush and I pull Chris out of the apartment.

"What does your mum think you're going to do?" He laughs. I laugh as well.

"She's waiting for me to get a boyfriend. I'm mean it's my first day at school!"

"Hahaha, um so, I need to change at my place, so we can stop by there and you can come in. Just saying my mum is super friendly and will try to get you to like her by doing the stupidest things, and if you don't hug her when you walk through the door, she'll think you don't like her." I laugh.