Chapter 38:

Millie's P.O.V

I woke up, in my bikini, with Xander's hand wrapped around my waist. I tried to move, but was cuddled into him. His warm breath tickled my neck. I pried his arm off me and got up. Heaps of people were still here.

"Hey," said a familiar voice. I whipped my head around and looked at the person. Luke. "Can we talk?" I nodded. I patted the spot next me. He plonked himself next to me.

"What's up?" I asked, impatiently.

"Well, I want to apologise for all those time I've tried to kiss you, I understand that you don't like it and I promise not to do it again." He said quietly, glancing behind him to see if Xander was awake.

"Thank you for your apology and thank you for telling me face to face not texting." He nodded firmly, got up and walked outside. I lay back down and snuggled into Xander. He woke up and kissed my head.

"How ya feeling?" He asked with a grin.

"Much better!" I practically yelled.

"Well, let's go for a swim then."

"Hold on, what happened?"

"Tiffany pinned you to the bottom of the pool, pretty much drowning you! She said 'just giving her a lesson on how revenge works!' It was horrible!" He explained. A smirk pulled its way onto my face. I stood up and started walking outside. "Where you going, Aussie Babe?"

"Just follow. C'mon!" He jogged over to me and we walked outside again. I searched the crowd for Tiffany. I spotted her and ran over to her. She looked guilty and tried to avoid eye contact with me. I poured myself the strongest thing and drank it. I pushed her shoulder.

"Why'd you try and fucking drown me?" I asked, pissed off. She put her cup down and straightened up. But before she could explain, I punched her as hard as I could. Her hand shot up to her face as she fell to the ground. Not quite satisfied with my hit, I bent down beside her and put one knee on her stomach. I looked up, a smug grin on my face.

"Just giving her a little lesson on how revenge works." I said, with a devilish grin. Everyone stared at me. I looked back down at her. "You are such a bitch! You could have killed me, but your boyfriend saved me and helped me. Your boyfriend doesn't like you anymore. I wish you would die!" I whispered, staring into her eyes. She struggled and squirmed as I drew back my fist. I gave my hardest punch. She yelled in pain. I drew my fist back again and as I went to bring it back down on her face, it was stopped. I looked back and saw Xander holding it with a tight grip. He gave me a look. I broke my wrist free and stood up. I went and dove into the pool.

People went back to dancing and having fun. Charlie and Xander both came over to me.

"What was that all about?!" They both asked, shocked.

"Leave me alone!" I said. They both stood there.

"No!" Said Xander. Charlie shook his head.

"Look, you guys saw what she did to me! Why are you against me?!" They looked at each other and then back to me. They got out, both of them grabbing one of my arms, each. They dragged me out and plonked me on the ground. "Hey!" They just ignored me and sat down squishing me between them. "Guys! Tell me what you're going to do!"

"Nope!" Said Charlie getting up and walking away. He came back with a blind fold and rope. Shit! He blind folded me and tied the rope around my feet and wrists.

"Charlie! Where are you guys taking me?!" I asked, panicking. I felt either Charlie or Xander pick me up and spit me over their shoulder.

"Just a little place for you to calm down." I heard Xander say in a cheeky tone. "MARCUS!!!! GET YOUR CAR KEYS!!!!"

I could tell that Xander was the one who's shoulder I was on. I heard Marcus come run up beside us, jingling his keys.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Millie." Said Xander, quickly. We kept walking for ages, until finally we stopped. I heard a car door open and someone get in. The car started. I felt Xander walk a couple more steps and then open up, what sounded like, the boot. He plonked me in and closed the boot. I started screaming and thrashing about.

"LET ME OUT!!!!!!" I screamed as we started driving off. The brakes slammed on 5 minutes later and I was thrown around the car boot. Finally we came to a stop.