Chapter 75:

Chris ^^^

"My question is... could you see yourself spending your life with me?" He asks. My eyes snap up to his and I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling. My arms wrap around his neck. I can see the tattoo on his chest peeking out from underneath his black fitted tee.

"I don't know... maybe." I smirk. "You're hot, you're silly, you're funny, you're friendly, you're everything I could want in a guy, but the only thing that's holding me back is that I still think you're kind of a player..." He nods at this and looks deep into my eyes.

"I'll change, for you." He says. My eyes widen and I don't resist the smile. His lips find mine and our kiss turns into a steamy kiss which ends up turning into a make-out session. He lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his waist. We slide to the floor, my on top of him, still kissing. I pull away for a moment and rest my forehead on his, my breathing ragged. I open my eyes and look at his gorgeous facial features.

"I wont date you until you've proven that you have changed and you're no longer a player. That means no making out with random girls at parties, no asking for girls numbers, no checking out other girls, and definitely doing other girls. Promise?"

"For you, promise."

"Thank you, and the answer to your question..." I hear them removing the chair from the door, "is yes, if you change." I start making out with him again, so when they pull open the door, they have something to giggle and talk about. When they open the door, the girls squeal and giggle and the guys ohh and clap. I pull away, smile at Chris, then stand up and help him up as well. As we walk back to the lounge room, Lola clings to my arms and starts gushing about how cute me and Chris would be as a couple.

"You would honestly be my OTP!" She exclaims.

"He said he'd change for me, so I'm putting him the test." I say.

"Oh. My. God! That's adorable! But he is honestly so hot! I'd do him any day!" She eyes him hungrily as she says this. My mouth falls open as she let's go of my arm and runs over to Chris who is leaning against the wall. She starts flirting with him. Lola's back is to me so Chris is facing me. As Lola flirts, he looks at me and winks. He isn't paying any attention to Lola at all. He smiles and his eyes keep locked with mine. Lola turns around and looks at me, then when she realises Chris is winking and smiling at me, her eyes narrow at me and she storms away from Chris. He beckons me over to him. I walk over and he places a sweet kiss to my lips. A kiss that makes me want more, a kiss that makes me melt from the inside out. We sit down on the couch together, me in his lap again.

Next it's Lola's turn to dare someone. Her eyes fall straight on Chris. She doesn't take one look at anyone else. She then smirks at me and then smiles back at Chris. Oh my god, I'm gonna kill this girl!

"Chris," she says with a devilish grin, "undress and then dress me in my pyjamas. Oh, and in sleep with no bra on." My eyes widen and I glance at Chris. His face is serious and he shakes his head.

"Sorry Lola, but I'm with this beautiful babe right here in my lap." He motions to me and then kiss my neck. I smirk at Lola and then shrug. Lola huffs and then turns to Jack. Lola's boyfriend seems really pissed that she hasn't asked him yet.

"Jack, will you do what Chris wouldn't do?" She asks. Jack looks at Lola with a look of disgust and shakes his head. Lola let's out a frustrated groan and turns to Jason and asks what she asked before. He shakes his head as well. Then she turns to Caleb, Jess's boyfriend, and asks. Caleb grins and nods. Jess, who is sitting next to me and Chris, stiffens and her mouth drops open. Caleb gets up and staggers over to Lola. Jess stands up and jumps in between Caleb and Lola.