Chapter 14:

The moment I finished reading the note I realised the time and Charlie knocked on my door. I opened it and saw him standing there, with my shopping bags. Loki came running up to him and jumped up.

"Hey Charlie, I haven't even had a shower, so just make yourself at home!" I said, taking the bags. I ran up the stairs and into my room, I chucked the bags on my bed. Charlie followed with Loki in his arms.

"I'm just going to have a quick shower!" I called out to him.

"Just hurry up!" He yelled back. I turned on the shower and immediately jumped in. It was freezing cold. I washed my hair and body. Then jumped out dried my hair a bit and wrapped a towel around me. I ran out and saw Charlie sitting on my bed playing with Loki. He looked at me and then at my chest area.

"Charlie! Just pass me the bags!" I said impatiently. He looked away immediately and continued playing with Loki. I ran and reached for the bags, but he just pulled them closer to him. "CHARLIE!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE EVEN MORE LATE TO THE PARTY???!!!"

He handed over the bags without a word. I snatched the and ran into my walk-in-wardrobe. I closed the door behind me, put the bags on the floor and started going through all the clothes. I found the cropped top and the skater skirt that I had bought earlier today and chucked it on. The top was long sleeve, came up above my belly button, was black and had roses all over it. The skirt was pleather (plastic leather) and was quite short. I grabbed the pair of black studded stilettos I was wearing today and chucked them on. I opened the door and stepped out. Charlie looked amazed. I gave a little twirl and he clapped.

"You look..... Beautiful!" He said, with his goofy smile. I blushed. He was in his new jeans, he had bought today, and a plain white top, that was a bit tight so it showed off his amazing abs.

"You look handsome." I replied. We walked down the stairs holding hands and Loki following behind. I made sure Loki could access food and water and made sure the back door was locked. Then we left for the party.

When we arrived we could hear music blasting from speakers. We rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer. A boy aged about 16 answered the door.

"Hey man, great to see you!" He said with a smile. He fist bumped Charlie and then looked over at me. He whispered in Charlie's ear, loud enough for me to her though.

"Is that your girlfriend?" He asked Charlie.

"Yeah, isn't she hot?" Charlie replied.

"Smoking!" He said with a wink at me. He whispered something else in Charlie's ear, but it was too quiet for me to hear. He came over to me.

"Hey, I'm Luke." He said, trying to be cool. Then it hit me he's the pizza delivery boy.

"I'm Amelia, but everyone calls me Millie." I stuck my hand out and waited for him to shake it. Instead he took it and kissed it. I blushed and looked over at Charlie, who was watching Luke's every move. Charlie came and took my hand and pulled me away. Luke followed.

"The reason I'm having this party is because my parents aren't home, they're over seas, and my bigger brother wanted to have a party as well." Lucy told us. I nodded and then got jerked in another direction. Charlie was getting really pissed off with Luke. He took me to the drinks table and let go of my hand.

"I hate him!" He said.

"Charlie, baby, I love you and will never love another man!" I replied. Charlie looked at me.

"Do you really mean it?" He asked.

"Of course! Now let's drink until we're drunk!!" I grabbed a tequila shot glass and drank it. Then I grabbed another one and another one and another one! I got so drunk. I remember dancing and puking and Luke grabbing my arm and leading me upstairs to his bedroom. He tried to kiss me but I wouldn't let him. He punched me in the eye and left me there. Charlie came looking for me and saw Luke coming out of his room.

"Shhhhh, Millie's sleeping." He whispered to Charlie.

"I want to see her!" Charlie demanded. He pushed Luke out of the way and barged in. When he saw me lying there he immediately came to my aid.

"Who did this to you?!" He asked in alarm. I pointed to the door. Charlie helped me up, out of the room and to the bathroom where he put concealer over my bruise.

"Hey, when did you get so good at makeup?" I asked, slurring my words.

"Shhh, shhhhh, shhhhhhhh, I practise on my sister." He laughed. He got me back on the dance floor with Tiffany and set off to find Luke. He found him making out with another girl, who was also drunk, in the backyard. Charlie grabbed Luke by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up until he was on his tippy toes.

"Why did you hurt my girlfriend!!!!!" He yelled. I had followed Charlie out into the backyard.

"She wouldn't let me kiss her!" He spoke in defence. I laughed.

"Damn right I didn't!!!" I screamed. I went over to them and slapped Luke in the face. "I'll let Charlie finish you off!"